Just filled out my DR1

Convicted Driver Insurance

sillynurse

Just received and filled out my DR1 questionnaire. I thought this was filled out at the medical but I've done it and it's getting posted straight back today.
I was able to answer honestly to all questions and also wrote a small piece in support of my application.
So my cheque was cashed on Monday this week and I've received the medical forms today to fill out and return.
No problems if they contact gp either. Hopefully being open and honest will work well and see me get my licence back

Just received and filled out my DR1 questionnaire. I thought this was filled out at the medical but I've done it and it's getting posted straight back today.
I was able to answer honestly to all questions and also wrote a small piece in support of my application.
So my cheque was cashed on Monday this week and I've received the medical forms today to fill out and return.
No problems if they contact gp either. Hopefully being open and honest will work well and see me get my licence back
How long did it take them to cash your payment from the time you posted it .
Thank you

Have you had any progress in your case ??

How long did it take them to cash your payment from the time you posted it .
Thank you

Have you had any progress in your case ??
Hi it took them just over 3 weeks to cash the cheque. I am a keyworker so I sent my application to a slightly different address than the one used normally. I've not heard from them since I posted back the medical forms around 2 weeks ago

Hi it took them just over 3 weeks to cash the cheque. I am a keyworker so I sent my application to a slightly different address than the one used normally. I've not heard from them since I posted back the medical forms around 2 weeks ago
Thank you .. if it’s 3 weeks with mine then that would be fantastic. 🌞

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off