Just back from court.

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hello all,

Was in court this morning and would like to share my outcome with you all,

Caught Drink Driving on April 10th 2010. Lowest reading at police station was 49 (Breath).This entitled me to a blood test.

8th May- returned on police bail to be formally charged with DD as my blood was 92. Court appearance 20th May.

20th May- Pleaded guilty, lost my licence for 12 months which can reduced by 3 months upon completion of rehab course. Fined £270.

I am totally ashamed of my actions that led me to drive after drinking. It will never happen again.

I need to pick myself up, and get on with my life now. The last 6 weeks have been awful. But I am a positive person, and although I am very stupid for what I did, I am also determined I am never going to put myself in that position again. Court was not a good experience at all. Mainly as I could not control my emeotions, and was trying not blubber my through proceedings. But its all over for me now. I have learnt my lesson.

Regards,

The Village Idiot.

Wish I could be positive. I'll be returning on June 1st to answer bail, no charges as yet as they'll be doing a bac calculation. Have suffered with depression for many years and basically lost my job last year during some redundancies because of my sick record. Am visiting my Psychiatrist tomorrow. :(

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off