Just about over the line...... I hope.

Convicted Driver Insurance

Grantyone

Well Known Member
Hi all,

So spoken to the GP today and they have completed the form and will be sending it first class tonight. They advised me they’d email it, but I’ll settle for first class today to be honest. Just glad that’s another hurdle done.

My question is, they never contacted me at all when completing this, and for anyone reading my posts, will know my medical file is routine with no reference to any alcohol problems. Is it normal for them to not contact you? I am presuming if there were any concerns, they’d have been in touch?

I contacted DVLA as well and they advised me my medical results are completed but they couldn’t disclose my results as the representative wasn’t medically trained.

I am anticipating a routine GP form and a passed DVLA medical.

Am I naive to think it’ll be a formality now?

Hi all,

So spoken to the GP today and they have completed the form and will be sending it first class tonight. They advised me they’d email it, but I’ll settle for first class today to be honest. Just glad that’s another hurdle done.

My question is, they never contacted me at all when completing this, and for anyone reading my posts, will know my medical file is routine with no reference to any alcohol problems. Is it normal for them to not contact you? I am presuming if there were any concerns, they’d have been in touch?

I contacted DVLA as well and they advised me my medical results are completed but they couldn’t disclose my results as the representative wasn’t medically trained.

I am anticipating a routine GP form and a passed DVLA medical.

Am I naive to think it’ll be a formality now?
Sounds spot onto me

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off