I've got DS1 from post office

Convicted Driver Insurance

Changedman2

Hi guys if anyone can help with this I have just got a DS1 from post office is there any point in sending this off they way things are at the moment are they even processing them? I am a key worker a postman is there a way I can apply online instead thanks for any assistance people.

Hi guys if anyone can help with this I have just got a DS1 from post office is there any point in sending this off they way things are at the moment are they even processing them? I am a key worker a postman is there a way I can apply online instead thanks for any assistance people.
Have you been banned from driving ace.if so you will have to send a paper application in,and send it to the key worker address with a cover letter saying your a key worker,and tracked delivery mine took six days from when I posted it.

Have you been banned from driving ace.if so you will have to send a paper application in,and send it to the key worker address with a cover letter saying your a key worker,and tracked delivery mine took six days from when I posted it.
Yeah I'm banned and I need a medical my bans due to end the end of August do you no what the key worker address is?

Phone this number Between 6 and 7 and ask for the keyworker address its lee jones who you send it to"...03001230815. Am not sure of the post code

The key worker address is: Lee Jones, DVLA, Swansea, SA6 7JL. My application took 3 weeks from early June to be scanned on the system and to receive a reply from the DVLA. Good luck.

Cheers mate have you done the medical
No not yet. I'm an HRO, ban ended a couple of years ago and I am on my 3rd annual temporary licence renewal. So I returned the annual renewal forms to the key worker address early June. DVLA wrote to me a few days ago to tell me they are writing to my GP for more info. When they have this, they will probably send me for another medical. I've done a couple of the medicals so far, and they are absolutely fine. Both times my CDT results were 0.5, but DVLA are thorough and will progress through all their checks. If you are not an HRO, your application will most likely progress much quicker. But certainly there are good posts on here where people have pushed to get their medicals booked despite DVLA resistance. I sent all the questionnaires and licence photo renewal in one envelope special delivery and our brilliant postal service had it delivered and signed for by 9am the next morning! Phoned DVLA regularly to check progress, It then took 2 weeks to be scanned on the system and another week to write back to me. But I think each case can vary some.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off