I've decided to take DVLA to court!

Convicted Driver Insurance
From reading through this thread, I suspect the forum has yet again been targeted by another 'troll' (CDT1.4) who seems intent to deliberate antagonise the rest of us on here with ridiculous comments and gets abusive when challenged.

Some of what CDT1.4 has said doesn't quite make sense or sound rational. I wouldn't make any further comment or pass judgement other than to say we should just bring this discussion to a conclusion.

CJ
Use the ignore button CJ that is what its there for if everyone did that he would not bother posting such garbage.

Can’t disagree with the previous two posts but I have found someone with such an air of entitlement so difficult to ignore.

From reading through this thread, I suspect the forum has yet again been targeted by another 'troll' (CDT1.4) who seems intent to deliberate antagonise the rest of us on here with ridiculous comments and gets abusive when challenged.

Some of what CDT1.4 has said doesn't quite make sense or sound rational. I wouldn't make any further comment or pass judgement other than to say we should just bring this discussion to a conclusion.

CJ

Yes, without discrediting the OP this place does attract the wrong attention at times. It’s ripe for a story or a hoax and I’m amazed (if anything) it doesn’t happen more, so credit to the admin for their unseen efforts in safeguarding against that.

Without wishing to continue the thread (just nowhere else to raise this point), I also often wonder how much certain other parties (DVLA, Admiral et al., even GPs) pry in from time to time. It would certainly be in their advantage to do so, and I suspect one or two mentioned do. Just a note of caution.

Is that your only retort when someone hits a nerve?

As the others have said; it’s time to say goodbye to this thread and leave you alone in your disillusionment. Maybe if (as CJ said) you weren’t so abusive and antagonistic, people may have had time for your issues however it is no wonder you are finding such issues with the DVLA if you treat them with the same level of self entitlement you have shown on here.

Over and out.

I didn't drive under the influence. I failed a swab test and refused to give blood. I tried to tell them and they ignored my letter. I suffered a sleepless night and gave clean blood to get my license back. I did however hit the bottle for a short time after the stop and confided in the GP. He tells dvla this in the questionnaire and they state its a history of alcohol abuse. You claim to have read my previous posts?
Why did you refuse at first to give blood?

I think we should, in all good spirit, draw a line under this thread.
This wonderful DD Forum has helped so many of us through difficult times.
We have also learnt how we might feel at different stages of our journeys, and how this has been both encouraging and healing. And this enables us to pass it on to others. How wonderful is that.
I see nothing on this thread that is helpful to anyone, including for CDT 4 themselves.
Let’s continue to be a positive supportive group. Jx

I have a fear of needles. This is why I had a sleepless night and severe anxiety after DVLA ignored my covering letter explaining the nature of the offence. In which case a person is required to provide a urine sample. 'Ignorance is no excuse;' this is a maxim.

I think we should, in all good spirit, draw a line under this thread.
This wonderful DD Forum has helped so many of us through difficult times.
We have also learnt how we might feel at different stages of our journeys, and how this has been both encouraging and healing. And this enables us to pass it on to others. How wonderful is that.
I see nothing on this thread that is helpful to anyone, including for CDT 4 themselves.
Let’s continue to be a positive supportive group. Jx
The only thing I have learnt from this thread is there is no fight left in the citizens of the UK.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off