Is this a licence??? Advice required please

Convicted Driver Insurance
I’ve just checked DVLA website and for the first time today after days of checking it says I have a provisional licence!!!!! Dare I ask what this means? Please help!!! I don’t know whether to get excited or not
I’m HRO and had a medical 4 weeks ago
How did you get your driving number sorry for all questions

I had a medical and now have been asked to have another one - free - at a different doctor - as the first one was conducted that ‘ did not satisfy our requirements’ - anyone got any views/ experience as to what this means?
[/QUOTE
How did you get your driving number sorry for all questions
i didn’t, I used but below where it says if you don’t know licence number. So I input NI number, name, address and DOB xx

Happy for you xx
Thanks hon,
I don’t want to jinx anything as I don’t actually have it yet, I have to call tomorrow after 8am.
when I have it I’m going to write a full description of my journey with this application as a help (hopefully) for others
What’s the latest with you? X

Thanks hon,
I don’t want to jinx anything as I don’t actually have it yet, I have to call tomorrow after 8am.
when I have it I’m going to write a full description of my journey with this application as a help (hopefully) for others
What’s the latest with you? X
Had medical asked about my anxiety and wrote down tablets so now depends on what doctor says xx

i didn’t, I used but below where it says if you don’t know licence number. So I input NI number, name, address and DOB xx
I have put my Drivers No in and it just says sorry times out and i have put my NI number name etc and the same thing happens and i have tried off different PCs and phones

I have put my Drivers No in and it just says sorry times out and i have put my NI number name etc and the same thing happens and i have tried off different PCs and phones
Did you have an old ‘paper only’ licence by any chance? Just wondering if an old style licence might not show up on their system, but it will when a new plastic one is issued.......

Any update today ? Did they sort it out for you?
Arghhhh!!!!! I’ve had a restless nights sleep as they told me to call up at 8 today. I got the standard robotic ‘we can’t offer any timescale’ response so I rang back at 9 and spoke to another handler. He’s assured me that it’s being dealt with and I should just wait.
I applied in January this year and delayed due to covid. I’ve got this far, it’s within my reach and still nothing solid!
thanks for asking

Arghhhh!!!!! I’ve had a restless nights sleep as they told me to call up at 8 today. I got the standard robotic ‘we can’t offer any timescale’ response so I rang back at 9 and spoke to another handler. He’s assured me that it’s being dealt with and I should just wait.
I applied in January this year and delayed due to covid. I’ve got this far, it’s within my reach and still nothing solid!
thanks for asking
Why can’t they tell you do you know if they wrote to your doctor x

Did you have an old ‘paper only’ licence by any chance? Just wondering if an old style licence might not show up on their system, but it will when a new plastic one is issued.......
Yes it was a paper one but when I applied for my medical my Drivers number was on the letter ,I have been putting it in the Gov.UK website for weeks and still nothing comes up

Yes it was a paper one but when I applied for my medical my Drivers number was on the letter ,I have been putting it in the Gov.UK website for weeks and still nothing comes up

I can see me having major problems as I passed my test in between my offence and getting banned and never received my licence

When did yo7 have your medical though mine isn’t showing either I don’t think mine was on the letter

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off