Insurance

Convicted Driver Insurance

Chelsea123

Well Known Member
Can you just randomly put a quote in when ya band of ya old license number or not ? Just curious really

you dont have to put your Drivers licence number in. just put a date close to now, and say you were banned 18 months ago...... should give you a quote that way

? looks pretty crummy depends what they put on my license though will I be getting dr10 and dr60? Or just one

I spent 3 weeks ringing everyone, over 70 companies contacted in total. Tried Quote search as well. Ended up getting my best price by over £400 off confused.com with Sterling insurance.

GT Golf, 23 years old, 6 years no claims bonus that was protected at time of crash, 1 at fault claim, 1 no fault claim and a DR10. £658 for the year. (Just for reference Quote search which has been mentioned above came back at over £1700 for the same level of cover)

I spent 3 weeks ringing everyone, over 70 companies contacted in total. Tried Quote search as well. Ended up getting my best price by over £400 off confused.com with Sterling insurance.

GT Golf, 23 years old, 6 years no claims bonus that was protected at time of crash, 1 at fault claim, 1 no fault claim and a DR10. £658 for the year. (Just for reference Quote search which has been mentioned above came back at over £1700 for the same level of cover)
Is your conviction spent or still “ live” wonder if sterling do House as well?

They do home insurance but Halifax was cheaper than sterling for my home insurance. Also no my conviction was August 2018, it won't be spent until August 2029 but I only have to declare it to car insurance until August 2023.

They do home insurance but Halifax was cheaper than sterling for my home insurance. Also no my conviction was August 2018, it won't be spent until August 2029 but I only have to declare it to car insurance until August 2023.
Thanks Grice, I have a list of companies that cover convictions, as well as house and car we need to check travel insurance! Gets worse

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off