injustice, please help urgently!

Convicted Driver Insurance

sadgirl

My story is long and complicated, but ill try to put it in a nutshell. My family moved into number 4 of 4 houses on a private driveway 11 years ago. We were only able to afford it due to my getting on the property ladder aged 17 and the fact that the previous owners had fled due to the neighbours behaviour. the owners had moved to america and so the house was cheap and vacant when we bought it. It soon transpired why, when we were still moving boxes in, we were visited by the neighbour who issued us with a written list of 'rules of the close', As a nurse and a police officer we were unable to adhere to these 'rules' as they involved things such as 'all parties being present at 6pm every sunday on the bench of number 3, to discuss matters of the close'.
We were deemed non compliant from the get go and our lives were made hell. It would take me forever and a day to tell you the whole story, but my husband was shoved out of a job in the police after 18 years, due to neighbours contacts within police. we did not have the money to take it to the high court, despite the best chance of winning (40.000 plus).
The neighbour then warned me that I was next, he made no secret of the fact he had influenced my husbands job, his best friend is the chief constable, trying to prove police corruption is a losing battle trust me!
The reason for my post is that they tried to target me, but my nhs work would not entertain them thankfully. My neighbour told me that there was 'more than one way to skin a cat'
on to the night in question, on friday the 9th december 2011, i was trying to reverse my car out of our single driveway, there were branches in the road due to a neighbour over the back having trees cut down and they were lying on the floor of our close. i clipped the lampost breaking my rer light, cost of damage £48 to a mercedes. The week before the cherry picker cutting back the neighbours trees had banged the lamp post. On saturday 10th december i went to a garage to get a quote for my broken light and also a gardener came round at 11am to quote a job and commented on my broken light. On Monday 12th my friend came round in the evening to bring a xmas card and she arrived a 4.45 bringing two bottles of wine. We had dinner and she left at 6.45. i then had a shower and went out in my flimsy night dress to put my bin bags out at the end of my drive. As i went out, the neighbours wife was outside with 2 other people and obviously drunk, she insulted me about going out in my night dress. An argument ensued and her husband told her to get in the house. I went back in mine and 20 minutes later the police arrived, I assumed that they had come because of the argument. 3 of them burst through my door, demanded a breath test, i refused as i didnt understand why. I was sitting at my computer finishing my glass of wine when the police burst in. they marched me upstairs to get dressed and accused me of hitting the lamp post that night. Totally not true, this is a vendetta by my neighbours as they knew id clipped it on the friday. \They took me to the cells and kept me there for 23 hours. Im shocked and disgusted that they would do this based on the statements of 2 neighbours who have harassment warnings on them. This is a combination of a neighbour vendetta and the local police having a grudge due to my husband shopping them when he left im in court friday having pleaded not guilty as i DIDNT do it. any advice appreciated please, thank you x

hmmm... honestly, you might want to consider finding a new neighborhood... or prepare to endure. considering you have grounds to sue for defamation, are you willing spend on pressing a charge? are your neighbors "collectable"? but you're probably not after that and you just want some justice - in this case, it will cost you.

maybe you can try other means. think out of the box and try harder to win your neighbors (which is something the others were not able to do - you'd be the first in case). keep it cool :cool:

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off