Injection Phobia -- Charged with Refusing to Give Specimen

Convicted Driver Insurance

sjh66

Can anyone recommend medical expert re needle phobia? Asked for specimen at police station after reading of 37 with breathalyser at roadside -- I have a long-standing needle phobia (well, medical injection phobia). Offered to give urine but they refused on grounds I have tattoos. Now charged with failure to provide specimen. Readings on breathalyser erratic (50 and 80) so they wanted blood.

Is your needle phobia documented in your medical records? If not, your tattoos will count against you.

Yeah I know, unfortunately. The phobia was written down a year ago when I got an ADHD diagnosis but it's not on my GP records as such. It's an injection phobia really -- otherwise I wouldnt be able to sew on buttons or wear badges with pins on the back. Plus I used numbing cream for the tattoos. I didnt get covid vaccination and usually stay away from doctors/dentists due to phobia. I've been told that I need to get a medical diagnosis for it to count so trying to find someone who is expert. I've been told the judge wont believe me anyway so maybe I'm wasting my time trying.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off