Identification for application D27 form

Convicted Driver Insurance

Kate78

sending off my form to re-apply after the ban and must admit Im struggling filling in the form with identification documents they require! My passport ran out in 2017, so thats no good, I dont have a birth certificate, marriage certificate, adoption certificate and I dont know any local business/magistrates/police to sign the back of the photo and I dont have any photo ID (apart from the driving licence I used to have lol!)
Am I missing something really obvious here?! as I dont know how I can "prove" that I am 'me'....
Is anyone else having this problem?

When applying for your driving licence back after disqualification you do not have to submit identity documents.
for the photo, there is a large range of people who can sign the back of the document, you must know someone that fits in... what about a shopkeeper where you buy your newspaper / tobacco / alcohol? It can even be a retired person on the list.
Perhaps you should join the library quickly or start going to church.......
Note it used to say “someone who has known you for at least 2 years, it does not now specify a time limit.

Who can sign your form and photo
The person signing the form and photo must:

• hold a valid GB photocard driving licence
  • be resident in the UK
  • know you personally
  • not be a relative
  • not be living at the same address as you
Suitable people include a current or retired:

• local business person or shopkeeper
  • librarian
  • professionally qualified person, for example a lawyer, teacher or engineer
  • police officer
  • bank or building society staff member
  • civil servant
  • minister of religion
  • magistrate
  • local councillor
  • Member of Parliament, Assembly Member, or Member of the Scottish Parliament
If they’re retired, you’ll need to write their former job on the form, for example ‘retired teacher’.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off