I will probably fail my urine drug test

Convicted Driver Insurance

hobobanobo

Thought this may be useful for someone to read. Also if anyone has any experience from a failed urine test for cocaine od appreciate the input. I took mine today which was a suprise, thought it was second alcohol blood test. Had cocaine on friday night, urine taken monday at 2pm
Rip licence for another year i suppose. So mad, I'd gone 3 years clean to mess it up on the last hurdle due to peer pressure at a party. But anyway, good luck guys.

Hi can somebody help me please!
I have received a letter from dvla saying they have received information about a medical condition,i have no medical condition but i used to smoke cannabis.. I am clean now and have been for a while. Im just wondering if the dvla automatically take your license before attending the medical if you tell them you have smoked cannabis in the last 3 years. Please if anyone can shed some light would be much appreciated.

FIRST OFF, never mention any prior use of drugs or alcohol misuse, ever. They propper shaft you. All they do is tick boxes and those are red flags. Passed my drink driving medical but like an odiot admitted to smoking a joint 2 years ago, wanted to be honest, figured it would show im not lying about other stuff.
This delayed me a further year. Had 2 other medical checks. The second for urinde drug misuse problem tests. Its a complete joke really.
Bottom line. U will have to be assesed by your gp no doubt. And hope they then dont send you for a further urine test. They likely will. And with all the delays its like 8 weeks vetween writtem rellies and booked appointments so its a long road. Just keep ur chin up. Limit to just a few drinks a month and dont smoke weed or do drugs at all. They show for a month at least. Cant hide it.
Not worth the pain of a further ban for a year if tested positive. I messed up and took a bag of coke 3 days before what i thought was second blood test for alcohol (not had a drink in months)
But they suprised me with a drug test so i will likely fail and be off the road for a 4th year. If im lucky the stress of ot all wont drive me crazy and i may have a LITTLE hair left by the time i get back ok the road. Keep your chin up guys its brutal I know. Stay focused and dont let them get you down. One day at a time.

hobobanobo

First was blood and questions.
I admitted past cannabis use one time. so 6 to 8 weeks later got a letter, they said i have a drug missuse medical condition.
Only because of this i then had to see my own gp. And then after this i was asked to go for urine test. Took an extra year in total From blood test 1 to urine test 1.
I expect if i didnt say i smoked in the past id be driving by now. For months.

Reets

First was blood and questions.
I admitted past cannabis use one time. so 6 to 8 weeks later got a letter, they said i have a drug missuse medical condition.
Only because of this i then had to see my own gp. And then after this i was asked to go for urine test. Took an extra year in total From blood test 1 to urine test 1.
I expect if i didnt say i smoked in the past id be driving by now. For months.
They seem to be getting VERY heavy with drug driving now (news) so any admission will be like you say a red flag on all of this whether you were drink driving only.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off