I was convicted for Failure To Produce.

Convicted Driver Insurance

LolaB

As above I was convicted for Failure to Produce. Which I hold my hands up to; although I thought it was my right to have a urine or blood test ........ on arrival at the Police Station neither were available, I need to get my licence back as soon as possible as I live with an over 70 year old.

I’ve completed the Alcohol Awareness Course.

Is there anything I can do now? Even a temporary Licence?

Any advice greatly received.
Thank you

Hi Lola, unfortunately there's not a lot you can do at the moment apart from wait your turn in the que, some people are under the impression that a temp licence or Review Period Licence as the DVLA refer to them are in reality much harder to obtain than an ordinary renewal, these licences are generally issued for people who have had alcohol issues such as dependance or misuse or drugs and can be associated with other medical problems,for these licences you have to go through a number of DVLA medicals and numerous appointments with your GP , for you now as a failure to provide is to go through the DVLA medical process and even if there was no covid 19 there is nothing you can do to rush your licence through, the DVLA medical process is there for a reason such as failure to provide, the real punishment starts now.......

Last edited:
Hi Lola, unfortunately there's not a lot you can do at the moment apart from wait your turn in the que, some people are under the impression that a temp licence or Review Period Licence as the DVLA refer to them are in reality much harder to obtain than an ordinary renewal, these licences are generally issued for people who have had alcohol issues such as dependance or misuse or drugs and can be associated with other medical problems,for these licences you have to go through a number of DVLA medicals and numerous appointments with your GP , for you now as a failure to provide is to go through the DVLA medical process and even if there was no covid 19 there is nothing you can do to rush your licence through, the DVLA medical process is there for a reason such as failure to provide, the real punishment starts now.......
? Thank you for clearing that up for me L

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off