I blew 84 - What kind of repercussions should I expect?

Convicted Driver Insurance

BGM5050

Hi,
Its my First drink driving offence to which I blew 84 at the station. I admitted it straight away when police came and was fully truthful from the get go, entirely my fault and was just a grossly stupid mistake. Unfortunately though last year I got issued an IN10 as well will this be brought into account, and if so whats the likely outcome? Is there any remote chance I'm going to be given a custodial sentence - and if so is it worth a plea of mitigation, I'd prefer not to get a solicitor but if theirs a chance I'm going to be given jail time thats something that just cannot happen.
Kind Regards.

The previous conviction for driving without insurance will not be relevant to this offence upon sentencing. Your reading of 87µg in breath will be considered as the primary factor by the court when considering what your penalty should be. That reading puts you in the second sentencing bracket meaning you are at risk of a ban of between 17 and 22 months together with either a fine of community order. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact one of our team on 0333 323 3733

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off