HRO Waiting for Licence

Convicted Driver Insurance
I rang the clinic that I went to yesterday to resend docs over but they refused too. DVLA have my bloods but just no paperwork :(

I rang the clinic that I went to yesterday to resend docs over but they refused too. DVLA have my bloods but just no paperwork :(

Im not being funny youve paid for a service which they haven't fully delivered to you, it might be worth calling them back and giving the above email address to them!

Just spoken to them they are going to fax it over tomorrow

Amazing what a bit of gentle persuasion does! Like ive said the medicals are a paid service and they aren't bloody cheap. I have to admit the service i got and the response to the DVLA not receiving paperwork was like " you are a criminal you don't really matter".

Thats what I thought, they said they can not email it

I find that incredible to believe considering we are in 2020!!!

Most work places now have scanners for sending paperwork, even photocopiers have scanning facilities.

I worked for a company that previously had the traditional fax machines, but they were all removed about 10 years ago because they were classed as obsolete.

E-mailing documents is far safer when the content of the information is sensitive or confidential.

CJ

I got my licence about 9 days ago. In the end I wrote to tim.burton@dvla.gov.uk and explained that my medical was 4 weeks ago and that I was 2 weeks over the end of my period of disqualification. The next day I got a call from his secretary to say my licence had been reissued. Full licence. Good luck!

I have tried that but no answer from him.
Apperently the letter from my Gp was sent on the 11th Dec by recorded delivery so hopefully hear soon.
Must have checked the DVLa site twice s a day now for weeks x

I find that incredible to believe considering we are in 2020!!!

Most work places now have scanners for sending paperwork, even photocopiers have scanning facilities.

I worked for a company that previously had the traditional fax machines, but they were all removed about 10 years ago because they were classed as obsolete.

E-mailing documents is far safer when the content of the information is sensitive or confidential.

CJ

The DVLA emailed my Gp in regards to my application and wrote to them .

I was given the email address by the DVLA - eftd@dvla.gov.uk ive got my clinic sending the paperwork direct to this hopefully should speed up the process.
I did the same, whne they recieve paperwork they scan it and then use the electronic copies by emailing it you save the backlog of waiting to be scanned documents. It is much faster.

I did the same, whne they recieve paperwork they scan it and then use the electronic copies by emailing it you save the backlog of waiting to be scanned documents. It is much faster.
Do I have to get their permission to scan it through to the DVLA ?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off