HRO Medical query

Convicted Driver Insurance

Dvlanal

Hey fellow foot soldiers,

I have finally received letter from DVLA to book a medical for a nurse or doctor to witness me supplying a urine sample, which I was forlornly anticipating, but hoping I might not have to. The letter says the DVLA will make payment for the medical to the GP directly, and I should not make any payment.

When my ban ended I sent the D1 form and cheque for £65, which DVLA cashed, then they needed to write to my GP to make sure he could confirm I am fit to drive (which he did), and I think I read somewhere my GP also invoices DVLA for doing that.

I am confused I have only been stung for £65 - will I get charged for these extra medical assessments does anyone know please? Also, what does 'witnessing me supply a urine sample' and 'you may have to undress for your medical examination' involve? I would appreciate a heads up if anyone has been through this...TIA 😚

Hey fellow foot soldiers,

I have finally received letter from DVLA to book a medical for a nurse or doctor to witness me supplying a urine sample, which I was forlornly anticipating, but hoping I might not have to. The letter says the DVLA will make payment for the medical to the GP directly, and I should not make any payment.

When my ban ended I sent the D1 form and cheque for £65, which DVLA cashed, then they needed to write to my GP to make sure he could confirm I am fit to drive (which he did), and I think I read somewhere my GP also invoices DVLA for doing that.

I am confused I have only been stung for £65 - will I get charged for these extra medical assessments does anyone know please? Also, what does 'witnessing me supply a urine sample' and 'you may have to undress for your medical examination' involve? I would appreciate a heads up if anyone has been through this...TIA 😚
Hi bud, you've answered my qt, i just wondered why our own GPs have to work extra hours to rake the DVLA fee, i look at 2 things,,, our own gp could give Sample tests for your whatever man, i was stood at that very sane spot 2 years ago,,, id been abstinent off booze and all classes of Class A to Zs, i blamed wrong crowds, i never did until now, blame me,,, as for the urine screen if it is Weed and avg 1 J over 14 days, 1 a night, THC starts to hold on longer if with any drug, dependent on LFT vs UEs for screening, and mine fir non prescription called Subutex, Brand Buprenorphine,,,, If you feel ashamed by thus episide or embarrased, ill walk out with you

Hi bud, you've answered my qt, i just wondered why our own GPs have to work extra hours to rake the DVLA fee, i look at 2 things,,, our own gp could give Sample tests for your whatever man, i was stood at that very sane spot 2 years ago,,, id been abstinent off booze and all classes of Class A to Zs, i blamed wrong crowds, i never did until now, blame me,,, as for the urine screen if it is an odd Blunt just stop ASAP, ive known a guy be 4 months positive,,,his metabolism is slow, but i would check, the fee was offered ti me fie license, pleaae let us know m8, respect ti you and think of the new wheels 🚓🚓🚓🚓🚙🚙🚘🚘🚗🚗

Hi Papa, thanks for your response. I'm not that fussed about the fee for the medical if I get charged for it later on - just confused how my £65 has stretched to several letters from DVLA, plus the charge from my own GP for filling in the form to confirm nothing on my medical records to cause an issue...
Was hoping I might get a swerve on the urine sample tho (blood test for alcohol not an issue cos I'm T total), 'odd blunt' is the understatement of the century. Although I've got 12 weeks within which to do my medical, I've got no chance of my metabolism cutting the mustard for a negative result! I know people who have winged it using someone elses, am trying to find out how the 'witnessing' procedure works? so I can establish my MO... BTW I'm a girl, which might go in my favour ;-)

Hi Papa, thanks for your response. I'm not that fussed about the fee for the medical if I get charged for it later on - just confused how my £65 has stretched to several letters from DVLA, plus the charge from my own GP for filling in the form to confirm nothing on my medical records to cause an issue...
Was hoping I might get a swerve on the urine sample tho (blood test for alcohol not an issue cos I'm T total), 'odd blunt' is the understatement of the century. Although I've got 12 weeks within which to do my medical, I've got no chance of my metabolism cutting the mustard for a negative result! I know people who have winged it using someone elses, am trying to find out how the 'witnessing' procedure works? so I can establish my MO... BTW I'm a girl, which might go in my favour ;-)
Failing a urine test = revocation of licence for a period of time : Passing off sample as your own = Fraud = Jail time + revocation of licence

People like you end up killing other people. Just do the right thing, either give up the weed and get a licence, or give up your licence and keep the weed. You can't have both.

weed you might be clear in 12 weeks,buy a home testing kit off Ebay,if it shows,delay the medical and please stay off it

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off