HRO Licence Application

Convicted Driver Insurance


Well-known member
I am just about to apply for my licence back as an HRO. I've completed both the D1 and the DR1 forms and was just wondering if I send both of these back to the Drivers Medical Group (SA99 1DF) or do I send the D1 to the post code mentioned on the D1 notes (SA99 1TU) and the DR1 to the Medical Team?

Not sure if it will make much difference, but given the delays in the DVLA at present, I don't want to create any more for myself.

Thanks for any advice.
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off