How to check if my licence has been renewed after medical?

Convicted Driver Insurance

LB1986

I had my medical the other day. I have logged into the DVLA database and all it says is.

You are disqualified until the 21st of December. It doesn't mention anything else.

Will this status change after the 21st? Or is just better to phone them? My medical was only done a couple days ago so just wwnted to see how everyone knows all has went through ok?

Thanks

Unfortunately you can't drive until the DVLA have completed their medical enquiries which normally takes several weeks. Because of that you are very likely to be unable to drive well into the new year, depending if they also want to write to your GP.

You can keep an eye on the website as you will find out a couple of days more quickly than waiting for the letter, once the website says you have a licence then you are able to drive.

Unfortunately you can't drive until the DVLA have completed their medical enquiries which normally takes several weeks. Because of that you are very likely to be unable to drive well into the new year, depending if they also want to write to your GP.

You can keep an eye on the website as you will find out a couple of days more quickly than waiting for the letter, once the website says you have a licence then you are able to drive.
I phoned and got confirmation that my medical has passed and my licence will be posted out on Monday.

Looking at the DVLA website again it shows i can drive again after the 21st

Happy days! Nice little xmas pressie

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off