How much trouble am I in tomorrow?:(

Convicted Driver Insurance

reblil25

Got dui in nov.,09..Knocked down to NEG. driving-Under strict CIRCUMSTANCES:That I get assesment,community service completed,pay fine,dui panel...DId NONE of it.Was in middle of PARALYZINGLY painful divorce,depressed..2 little ones to take care of and I just plain F-ED up.Sent myself to Betty Ford 3 months ago.While there,got court date sent to me-Warrant out for my arrest(For uncompleted actions-).Missed court date,as I didn't know I had it-Was OOT in rehab.Got back,went to court,lawyer explained-Squashed warrant-Now I go in 2morrow-Lawyer hasnt rreturned my calls-But am ASSUMING they are going to hit me w/,"WELL,what have U done about ur obligations?"-I have DUI panel sched. for Oct.20th..Community service set up to start next week,and start I.O.P. prog. next week as follow-up to B.ford treatment as well..OH!And paying fine today as well...Do U think they will still do what they said they ould in beginning?"If U DONT follow trhu w/ all of this-U go rt. back to WORST POSSIBLE sentence?"Or maybe give me a break,since at least I didtake it upon self to go to treatment,have aftercare set up,and everything ele lined up?Any advice as to what would put me in favorable light w/ them?THANK YOU from bottom of my HEART in advance!:)-
Rebecca:)

Some of the information you have provided is unclear. Can you please confirm where you are appearing in court. Is it in the UK or USA?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off