How many times can the police lie in 7 minutes?

Convicted Driver Insurance
And how does this help people who come on here for advice about drink driving after being caught?

Jim,
No one is interested in your ramblings any
More, go and annoy another forum. This is for help and advice for people worried to death about their mistake in drink driving. This sums up your credibility....:
jimdavis said:
My court appearance was printed in the local paper just after I was convicted.
My case was highlighted with the heading "Man in court terror".
I found that strange because I wasn't frightened over the court case.
I knew I would loose my licence for 12 months anyway and just appeared to answer the questions from the Magistrate and plead
guilty.
I think my case attracted the attention of reporters based upon what happened when the Magistrate passed sentence.
I was issued a fine of £200 and the Magistrate then asked me how I intended to pay.
I said I will pay the fine now in cash.
The Magistrate said that's not acceptable and I must pay by instalments on a monthly basis.
That got my back up because I had more than enough cash in my wallet to pay the fine then and there.
I then said to the Magistrate "do you want the money or not and why do refuse money when I have offered to pay in cash?"
I was then forced to pay in monthly instalments which I didn't want to do.
Why my cash wasn't good enough I have no idea and why paying a fine immediately isn't good enough is beyond me.
I have read about people being chased by the courts and the police for non-payment of fines.
Therefore why do the courts put obstacles in the way of people who wish to pay a fine in cash then and there?
Over the years I have come to the conclusion that Magistrates are thick and stupid.
They issue a fine, you offer to pay it and they refuse to accept the money.
Total madness.
I remember this well. You took out a huge bag of 1p pieces and began counting them out one by one in front of the magistrate. Two court ushers hauled you out as you shouted "This is madness, I only want to pay my fine. I'm not an attention seeker in any way". Absolute classic. If YouTube had been a thing in 1987 and camera phones had existed and you were allowed to film in a magistrate's court, this would have been viral.

Love Love Reply

Jim,
No one is interested in your ramblings any
More, go and annoy another forum. This is for help and advice for people worried to death about their mistake in drink driving. This sums up your credibility....:

I remember this well. You took out a huge bag of 1p pieces and began counting them out one by one in front of the magistrate. Two court ushers hauled you out as you shouted "This is madness, I only want to pay my fine. I'm not an attention seeker in any way". Absolute classic. If YouTube had been a thing in 1987 and camera phones had existed and you were allowed to film in a magistrate's court, this would have been viral.

View attachment 138 Love Reply

I’m a little late to the party but this has to be one of the most amusing verbal takedowns I’ve seen for a while.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off