How long???

Convicted Driver Insurance

Queent68

I had my medical over a month ago and still haven't heard back, i am supposed to be starting a new job next week but if i fail the medical then i will have to turn it down,i am finding all of this quite stressful as i've had my licence back 3 years already, i also had to renew my photo licence and when i called to see where it had got too as they had cashed the cheque,they said it had been sent to the medical department and or me to ring them, i have tried numerous times but can never get through, i'm already on prozac and i dont know how much more of this anxiety i can take,it's rather long winded as i know for a fact your liver results can come back in the same day,why do they drag this out?how much longer will i have to wait?

I had my medical over a month ago and still haven't heard back, i am supposed to be starting a new job next week but if i fail the medical then i will have to turn it down,i am finding all of this quite stressful as i've had my licence back 3 years already, i also had to renew my photo licence and when i called to see where it had got too as they had cashed the cheque,they said it had been sent to the medical department and or me to ring them, i have tried numerous times but can never get through, i'm already on prozac and i dont know how much more of this anxiety i can take,it's rather long winded as i know for a fact your liver results can come back in the same day,why do they drag this out?how much longer will i have to wait?

If the DVLA can make a decision based on the information provided including all relevant medical results they aim to make a decision on most cases within 15 working days.
If they need to investigate further and require more information from their medical advisors or your GP then they aim to make a decision on most cases within 90 working days.
This will be in addition to the time it takes for blood samples to be sent for testing and analysis which should take no longer than a week or so.​

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off