how long in court

Convicted Driver Insurance
Actually in the courtroom, about 10-15 minutes if it's a straightforward guilty plea. Hanging around waiting your turn - depends how busy the court is and how many "more important" cases there are that day, as these are usually heard first. Take a good book and some change for the drinks machine - we were waiting for about four hours.

Nope, they'll do the talking for you, although if you're pleading guilty then there's not much to say other than a bit of a character reference and expressing your remorse.

Disagree about seeing the most important cases first, I was there early, handed all my paperwork in by 9.05am (court opened at 9am), so the first case the usher handed over was mine - subsequently I was seen first. If you're prepared get there early and ask the usher to submit your details to the court and you'll nick in in front of all the local herberts.

You'll be in and out within 10 mins of having your name called, it's still pretty nerve-wracking if you've not done it before but it's soon all over and not as bad as you think it's gona be.

Good luck.

hi how do i ask a Q, i wont to no about the eye test you have in the medical after drink driving do you have to cover 1 eye at a time or is it just basicly read down the chart with both thanks

go to general discusion forum and click the link at the top ( new thread ) don't know anything about the eye test, sorry.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off