How long for medical?

Convicted Driver Insurance

madforit95

Hi All,
I sent off for my medical and sent £90 aswell. When would i find out about the date of my medical, how long does it usually take?

I live in West Bromwich, does anybody where, the local dvla medical centre of the independant doctor would be based around here.

After not drinking for a week i had a good old binge this weekend just gone, i am taking milk thistle tablets and cleaning out my system with plenty of water, im also playing football twice a week. Would the exercise be a benefit for the test in terms of the reading.

Bit of a silly question, but how does the doctor know that it is actually me whos doing the test, do they have a photograph there of me from my licence.

Thanks for everybodys comments and info, really appreciate it?

Pete

Hiya Pete, I received a letter from DVLA telling me to contact a doctor who was local to me and DVLA approved. I didn't have to pay until I went to the doctor for the appointment and paid him direct for the medical. When DVLA informed me of which Doctor to use I had to inform DVLA within 21 days of the date of my appointment with the doctor.

You have to bring photograph proof ie a passport to prove who you are.

Hope this helps.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off