How long does proof of abstinence continue if alcohol dependent?

Convicted Driver Insurance
If you are not alcohol dependent (remember they may well check with your GP) then just put N/A next to that question.

A question about the form My accident was the one (and only one) where I was convicted. Noone was hurt and minimal car damage, just a slow speed superficial scrape. Shall i list that on the medical form then or do they mean any other accidents?

I've had alchohol detoxification when I spent a month in rehab 3 years ago. I took medication for 10 days and that was it. I presume I would have to answer yes to that question. I think what they are sayingis that if you have had to take any prescribed medication (diazepam etc)
The question on the dr1 medical questionnaire confused me do they presume you are alcohol dependent.

1. As a result of alcohol dependence have you needed to take prescribed medication to help you stop drinking alcohol safely (alcohol detoxification).

A, if yes give details etc

What's all that about.

I've had alchohol detoxification when I spent a month in rehab 3 years ago. I took medication for 10 days and that was it. I presume I would have to answer yes to that question. I think what they are sayingis that if you have had to take any prescribed medication (diazepam etc) to stop drinking you are automatically presumed as dependant.

Does anyone know if it is within our rights to get liver function tests from the GP in England? I am asking for the 4th time this week

Does anyone know if it is within our rights to get liver function tests from the GP in England? I am asking for the 4th time this week

Your GP is supposed to provide liver function tests upon request but can stop requests while having a very busy period as mine did in March/April. Have you explained to your GP that you need them to satisfy the DVLA of your fitness to drive?

Do tell your doctor that you need support in applying for your driving license and they should oblige by conducting LFT tests......

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off