How long do they take to respond back to u after medical and is it ok to drink after your medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

N3mo

Had my medical last week ban ended a month ago but they took long sending the letter out and only available dates were in July ( my ban ended last week of June ) had my medical the doctor seemed ok and checked blood pressure and some belly checks then got the big boy needle out took a sample and soad they get back to u in 2-3 weeks do u then have to pay for ur ID BACK OR IN the 2-3 weeks they send u ur I’d

Had my medical last week ban ended a month ago but they took long sending the letter out and only available dates were in July ( my ban ended last week of June ) had my medical the doctor seemed ok and checked blood pressure and some belly checks then got the big boy needle out took a sample and soad they get back to u in 2-3 weeks do u then have to pay for ur ID BACK OR IN the 2-3 weeks they
Took about 6 weeks to hear back. But to go for a second medical (of 3) because i admitted id smoked weed 2 years ago to the doctor. Because he asked about 3 year history.
If u didnt then ur probably fine, just dont drink excessively

Took about 6 weeks to hear back. But to go for a second medical (of 3) because i admitted id smoked weed 2 years ago to the doctor. Because he asked about 3 year history.
Reply and cheers Naa I stayed clear from that and drank some cranberry juice before the medical and was taking milk thistle and fair bit so hopefully all is week and the beer gods praise for staying sober for a while

Reply and cheers Naa I stayed clear from that and drank some cranberry juice before the medical and was taking milk thistle and fair bit so hopefully all is week and the beer gods praise for staying sober for a while
Im sure you got this hope it doesnt take long.let us know how long it took and what they said.

Just curious but what have you heard the benefits are for drinking cranberry juice before the medical?

Just curious but what have you heard the benefits are for drinking cranberry juice before the medical?
Its supposed to be good at cleansing, but honestly thats more for like infections etc. When it comes to drugs it may help a little bit but just plain old water regularly days before would help and healthy food, lots of sleep and staying fit helps too.
When it comes to heavy alcohol use, they look for things that cant be flushed out so easily. That sticks around for a little while regardless.

Last edited:
Its supposed to be good at cleansing, but honestly thats more for like infections etc. When it comes to drugs it may help a little bit but just plain old water regularly days before would helo and healthy food, lots of sleep and staying fit helps too.
When it comes to heavy alcohol use, they look for things that cant be flushed out so easily. That stucks around for a little while regardless.
I have no issues myself and not drank since June (medical 4th August). I was purely just curious as I'd not heard of having it before a blood test - only for flushing out infections haha

Hi.
Have you heard back off your 2nd medical yet? Was it the urine test? I’ve had one for being on pai killers a few years back (which was prescribed anyway so if I was still on them I would be okay to drive aslong as I wasn’t abusing them) and just wondering what the ETA is these days as last year they were loosing samples etc
Thanks

Naa I just drank it of what I heard tbh and I like the drink aswell but it’s antioxidant so worth a shot will see what happens waiting game now

Well I can say medical was on 18th of July and just received my license back yesterday
My advice is this if your going to have the cheeky drink have 2 - 3 pints max and then don’t drink for another five days
Cranberry / milk thistle seemed to help as prior before I had a ☁️ but laid off it got scared at first when the it arrived as it the new style I thought it was different due to offence but all I can say is just stay sober and stay positive p.s if any of you. Know good brokers for insurance comment below 👇

Well I can say medical was on 18th of July and just received my license back yesterday
My advice is this if your going to have the cheeky drink have 2 - 3 pints max and then don’t drink for another five days
Cranberry / milk thistle seemed to help as prior before I had a ☁️ but laid off it got scared at first when the it arrived as it the new style I thought it was different due to offence but all I can say is just stay sober and stay positive p.s if any of you. Know good brokers for insurance comment below 👇
There's a starting point about 10cm above what I've written here. Scroll up a bit................................

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off