How long do I have to book my medical?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Umm I had mine on Tuesday too not heard anything yet I’m getting worried!
Have you phoned them? I called the medical line and did the option for a call back rather than hang on. They called back and said they’d sent a letter out today but that I was getting my licence back…I felt like I’d just been told I’d won the lottery.

Have you phoned them? I called the medical line and did the option for a call back rather than hang on. They called back and said they’d sent a letter out today but that I was getting my licence back…I felt like I’d just been told I’d won the lottery.
How long did the call back take 6 weeks :ROFLMAO: Good news (y)

No I’ve not rang yet been a bit scared to don’t want bad news i it’s coming, just been checking online

I don’t know as it was over the phone as I don’t know my licence number and I was so happy I forgot to ask!

I will say I answered no to all alcohol questions!

This forum has been so valuable in helping!
That’s great news. Congratulations!

Yes I’m still on the 88 atm , the paperwork finally got scanned on to system 6 weeks after I sent it so I’m on about week 40 -45 ish on it I think
At least you are still able to drive. How did you manage after with the daughter you were unable to drive for a while i think until they scanned you onto the system.

At least you are still able to drive. How did you manage after with the daughter you were unable to drive for a while i think until they scanned you onto the system.
Luckily it landed over half term re school , but it caused no end of problems re regulation she was stuck in couldn’t go anywhere by end of week she was ending up hurting herself by banging head etc after a lot of phone calls to dvla I asked point blank your telling me two different things they both carnt be right can I drive or not til this paperwork is scanned.
He went a checked he said you have the recorded delivery slip , you know it’s here , we know it’s here we just don’t know if it’s correct til it’s scanned on the system , as far as your concerned if you believe it’s a correct application we have received a complete a valid application to drive , the section 88 apples if you still continue to meet the other criteria BUT it’s completely up to me if I believe I meet the criteria they cannot tell me if I can drive or not.
In the end I printed off the section 88 guildlines highlighted the - DVLA has received your correct and complete application within the last 12 months. and kept the medical letter and record delivery slip signature showing it was there and drove
Paperwork was correct but only found out 2 weeks afterwards

Just rang they received blood results on Thursday 16th as that was emailed but they still haven’t received the paperwork from doctors as that’s snail Mail and when that comes it takes 10 days to scan onto system so if that’s like the other paperwork guess I’m in for a wait

After reapplying for my licence in mid-October last year, I have my medical date: 9 May.

Then I'll have to wait for the bloods to be done and the paperwork to be processed etc.

As I've probably said 100 times before, I self reported as an alcoholic and have never driven under the influence, at least knowingly.

If I had any doubt I would walk to the shops for my daily fix of 2 litres of vodka.

No matter if you got caught drink driving or not, keeping people who have since kept their side of the street clean off the road for so long is absolutely disgraceful and dangerous.

I'm a confident driver but I'd imagine some people don't feel comfortable getting behind the wheel after 8-9 months of not being allowed to do so.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off