How long after the medical to you hear if you got your licence back?

Convicted Driver Insurance
I got my letter from dvla saying they have written to my GP today they sent it 2 weeks ago they said 😂🤣😅 were did it come from Antarctic you have to laugh or you would cry 😅
Shower of shite. They lie to you constantly. “We will contact you immediately when there’s something to tell you. There’s no need to ring every week”
It’s the lies that piss me off. Two weeks ago they could have given you an update. And if you’d rang you could have found out. Why do dvla ask you for your mobile number and email when they have absolutely no intention of contacting you except via second class post. Absolute tossers 😡

Shower of shite. They lie to you constantly. “We will contact you immediately when there’s something to tell you. There’s no need to ring every week”
It’s the lies that piss me off. Two weeks ago they could have given you an update. And if you’d rang you could have found out. Why do dvla ask you for your mobile number and email when they have absolutely no intention of contacting you except via second class post. Absolute tossers 😡
They definitely lie to you they told me on 10th they had sent the letter on the 4th and when I look at the letter its dated the 12th think you have to keep ringing them to give them a nudge or I think they would just forget about you its not right 😑

They definitely lie to you they told me on 10th they had sent the letter on the 4th and when I look at the letter its dated the 12th think you have to keep ringing them to give them a nudge or I think they would just forget about you its not right 😑
As had previously contacted my GP prior to my medical it took around 4 weeks to find out online that I have another 1 year license

Hello,

I had my medical 1 week ago. I wondered how long it would take to hear if it's a yes or a no to getting my licence back. They wrote to my GP prior to my medical, and that was sent to them 6 weeks ago.

Thanks

I really don't know.
I had my medical on the 5th of September and my GP was on the ball prior to that with all the forms he had to do.
I called up on the 22nd and apparently all the information had been collected and they were waiting for their medics to review it all.
Checked today online and still nothing. Not a yes, no or anything.
It's so frustrating. I hope you get yours soon!
Sorry, not very helpful, but I feel your frustration.
Following on my above post I've just checked online, and I have a 10-year licence issued today. The absolute relief.
I hope everyone gets their licences soon. I don't know if it made any difference, probably not but told them last week I was getting desperate as needed to car to earn a living.
Good luck everyone.

Following on my above post I've just checked online, and I have a 10-year licence issued today. The absolute relief.
I hope everyone gets their licences soon. I don't know if it made any difference, probably not but told them last week I was getting desperate as needed to car to earn a living.
Good luck everyone.
Brilliant news, now get in that car and drive lol 😆

At the height of the Covid epidemic (as well as during industrial action at the DVLA), I applied for my licence as an HRO after a two year ban. I jumped through all their hoops and ticked all their boxes. Then waited ten weeks. Hearing nothing and getting so fed up with unanswered phone calls, emails and letters, I contacted my M.P. by email, explaining the situation. He made a enquiries and emailed back saying he's hit a brick wall too, but had passed my concerns on to the relevant department. A fortnight later, my licence arrived. Coincidence possibly, but might be worth a try.

At the height of the Covid epidemic (as well as during industrial action at the DVLA), I applied for my licence as an HRO after a two year ban. I jumped through all their hoops and ticked all their boxes. Then waited ten weeks. Hearing nothing and getting so fed up with unanswered phone calls, emails and letters, I contacted my M.P. by email, explaining the situation. He made a enquiries and emailed back saying he's hit a brick wall too, but had passed my concerns on to the relevant department. A fortnight later, my licence arrived. Coincidence possibly, but might be worth a try.
Hmmmmmm

Good luck everyone.
Congrats mate and enjoy!

I got my letter from dvla saying they have written to my GP today they sent it 2 weeks ago they said 😂🤣😅 were did it come from Antarctic you have to laugh or you would cry 😅
Have you heard anything back yet? They wrote my GP yesterday 😭

Stick with it. You’re nearly there.
I haven't been treated for MH for 2.5 years, it was situational depression and anxiety. So I'm hoping the docs don't take ages to reply but I'm so frustrated with waiting now! How long did it take for you to get your licence back

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off