Home Liver Function Test

Convicted Driver Insurance

deviousdee1

Just found liver function tests on eBay for £5.99 for 2 test kits. Its a pee-in-a-pot test which may not be as sophisticated as a blood one but its way cheaper than going to the doctors! Could also give you an idea of how your liver is and what you need to do about it. Just ordered mine and will keep you updated. Its called the Atlas Home Liver Function Test.

Just found liver function tests on eBay for £5.99 for 2 test kits. Its a pee-in-a-pot test which may not be as sophisticated as a blood one but its way cheaper than going to the doctors! Could also give you an idea of how your liver is and what you need to do about it. Just ordered mine and will keep you updated. Its called the Atlas Home Liver Function Test.

Did you use this liver function test? What kinda results did it provide? Is it worth buying one? I have a medical at some point in the near future.

I did try the test strips, but to be honest thought they were useless. Best thing to do is pop up your GP and ask to arrange for proper blood test for liver function to be done. Its free and at least you know the results will be acurate.

I did try the test strips, but to be honest thought they were useless. Best thing to do is pop up your GP and ask to arrange for proper blood test for liver function to be done. Its free and at least you know the results will be acurate.

I guess the only problem there, is that the request and subsequent results will be on that persons medical record. And if the DVLA have access to medical records, even a request for liver function tests will flag up concern? Unfortunately, when reading posts on this and other forums you find a number of people who claim to be virtually tee total, yet still have results that indicate 'mildly deranged liver function'. And panic sets in.

I was tempted by the Home Liver Tests myself. But I don't see how, if there is a liver problem, a home test or a GP test will help with a DVLA medical.

Though I am curious as to what the home liver test DOES actually tell you..

The home liver test I bought only checked 2 liver results and really looked cheap and I really wouldnt trust it. The DVLA medical checks for far more and is a blood test rather than urine. I went to my GP to get proper blood test as would rather know if there is anything to worry about before shelling out £ 100 to be told the same by the DVLA.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off