he's convicted, family completed insurance claim

Convicted Driver Insurance

w.knight

Convicted 113mg/100ml after driving into a tree. 1 year ban and £300 fine
Family stated on insurance forms simply 'lost control of the car'
No mention of drinking even though they knew where he was and how he was obviously drunk on each return home in the many months previously.
He crashed a lease car which he had only had just over a year of the usual three. The insurance paid out.
The fact he possibly deprived someone of an ITU bed (I have been told costing in excess of £2000 a day) for almost 10 weeks and possibly deprived someone of a charity funded helicopter to be rescued sickens me ...while the alcohol level doesnt seem that high he was slurring his speech after a can of 2.2unit lager before the accident.

Would his claim be considered fraudulent in that his insurance would have been invalid or is it ( and god I hope not) rotten tomatoes as far as the insurance company is concerned for not checking first.
He has requested renewal forms for rejoining our socialclub! so he obviously hasnt learned anything.
Any help.....please? We have reported him to the police on a number of occasions because th time we tried to take his keys away he thumped someone

Just to let you know the claim was honored because AXA do/did honour claims from drunk driver claims.

Last edited:
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off