Here we go again

Convicted Driver Insurance

Coostietightner123

Established Member
So, after months of waiting I’ve finally been informed that DVLA are going to approach my GP for further information. Despite me filling in a separate D4 form from my GP that I have no issues regarding alcohol dependency or misuse or mental health issues in the last six years. You couldn’t f*****g make it up. This process started 8th of August. I’m now 14 working days away from the end of my ban. F*****g P*ss take.
I’m just giving up. Fk the lot of them. On top of everything else that’s going on, I just can’t be bothered with this fight anymore. I’ve got bigger problems on my plate at the moment, as some of you will know. This is the last thing I needed.

Last edited:
You should b good.. I'm in the same boat as u.. I just think if you haven't mentioned any dependency to your GP before your should be good.. I contacted my GP an requested my medical history/results.. I was able to get this from the day I was born till today date.. theres nothing on there to show dependency, just says I smoke cigarettes 2-5 a day.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off