Help

Convicted Driver Insurance
I've lost my home, my job, my relationship. I'm not the person I was. I just feel like I am broken.
Milly, many times the place we find hope is in our darkest moments. Many of us on here have been in your very circumstances, including me. I ended up destitute sleeping on newspaper’s and begging.
Nothing but nothing is worth your life. We have all come through this, as you will, and you will look back on this as a defining moment. This isn’t the end Milly, it’s your beginning ❤️

I've lost my home, my job, my relationship. I'm not the person I was. I just feel like I am broken.
You will get through this Millie. So many of us on here have been where you are right now. Please reach out for some professional help xx

Everything is wrong and I feel like dying.
To be fair , how your feeling is how many people who when I lost the plot years ago,wrong crowd,Drugs, Meth,Crack,smack,PCP,Speed,Cannabis,Ketamine ,Benzos, Cocaine up the mainline , Beer,nothing below 9% ,and all that was before lunch , I got chewed up ,spat at , and assaulted,lost a 13k job in 2001!with a company car , they locked the car up as well as me , but as for I'll not write that word that I've known 3 people committ , don't go there , especially on here, I'm not sure if your actually banned from driving !?but if you aren't ,and it's your GP wanting to stop you temporary from being on the road,you sound like it would be cutting your legs off ,and trust me,it is !you would soon know how much Shoe leather you ware down !because I mention Anxiety,Depression,and a feeling like not a minority anymore are post the 2nd outbreak of covid ,I've had people I mentioned before who I once trained "how did I get through it ",and I said I Did to others as they did to me,but ran faster before the police got there and ( joke btw)it's because I had this egregious,bad desire to love the feeling "How the mighty have fallen",,it's Tough at the Top,but Tougher on the way back down , but that Don't wanna be around etc, I'll give ist advice , don't talk or spill your guts out to too many strangers because there's plenty *snakes in the grass* on here , that S word ,well,if a snake Hissed to DVLA medical group then you'd be off the road until you've seen a Psychologist , had X amount of reports , stabilised on Anti depressent,that can take a few changes of meds until you start to feel NOT NORMAL but as though you aren't just Existing ,As for your fella,Horses for Courses,best thing is stay out of Revenge dating , it ends in more tears , if your heads up your backside ,no one but a medical professional and yourself ,Substance , Even Caffeine free, will get you back in a world which is *As good as it's gonna get *for a long time , we are facing the worst nuclear threat since 1962,and that was a week , All news is , it's either tabloids telling you Elvis has been spotted outside The Memphis Hotel in the gay quarter of Blackpool , or Liz Truss is gonna Make Great Britain Great again , the rest is yesterday's news ,if , and It's not gonna happen ,ww3, then I'd not wanna get burned 1000x more than Chernobyl workers , im in charge of my life ,if I had to lay my body out in the Second Wave,I'd do it with a smile , if I couldn't live in peace ,I'd die in peace .But don't mate talk that word on here, there's more monitors than The Bronx Intersection to cross into Rykers Island .
Good luck , chin up , no, the other one , arrrrr, joke, hope ya smiled , DUI is for Fools the first time , Second time,well I'd be a Mule ,and after being back on the road 10 months now I'd not have a Liqueur chocolate Xmas night and drive , Have I got sympathy for multiple time offenders , I've more sympathetic thought about Charles Manson not getting a record deal in 62, pick ya self up Milly/Molly ? And get some order b,make an inventory , Don't say your Fine , that means *Fxxd up,Insecure, Neurotic, Emotional , I wish you well , I really do , god, I picked a bad time to quit Glue ! Only kidding , watch some fun movies , even go thr Gym,natural Highs are better ,but don't be put off by being offered help,and normally help comes also in the form of a daily pill, if you are offered Citalopram , Prozac,Mirtazepine,they are common SSRI ,modern drugs,not like* One flew over the Cookoos nest * drugs ( your grandad will recall the movie ( your young , and look at it like this to sum up
Life is precious , when things go wrong , "It's like a Dropped stitch in life's Tapestry"
It can be easily repaired , and respect to the guy who answered you first , safe,have pause, breath,and forget about The BOY , he doesn't deserve you , you gotta love yourself before any one else , ✌️🙏🙏🙏🙏

To be fair , how your feeling is how many people who when I lost the plot years ago,wrong crowd,Drugs, Meth,Crack,smack,PCP,Speed,Cannabis,Ketamine ,Benzos, Cocaine up the mainline , Beer,nothing below 9% ,and all that was before lunch , I got chewed up ,spat at , and assaulted,lost a 13k job in 2001!with a company car , they locked the car up as well as me , but as for I'll not write that word that I've known 3 people committ , don't go there , especially on here, I'm not sure if your actually banned from driving !?but if you aren't ,and it's your GP wanting to stop you temporary from being on the road,you sound like it would be cutting your legs off ,and trust me,it is !you would soon know how much Shoe leather you ware down !because I mention Anxiety,Depression,and a feeling like not a minority anymore are post the 2nd outbreak of covid ,I've had people I mentioned before who I once trained "how did I get through it ",and I said I Did to others as they did to me,but ran faster before the police got there and ( joke btw)it's because I had this egregious,bad desire to love the feeling "How the mighty have fallen",,it's Tough at the Top,but Tougher on the way back down , but that Don't wanna be around etc, I'll give ist advice , don't talk or spill your guts out to too many strangers because there's plenty *snakes in the grass* on here , that S word ,well,if a snake Hissed to DVLA medical group then you'd be off the road until you've seen a Psychologist , had X amount of reports , stabilised on Anti depressent,that can take a few changes of meds until you start to feel NOT NORMAL but as though you aren't just Existing ,As for your fella,Horses for Courses,best thing is stay out of Revenge dating , it ends in more tears , if your heads up your backside ,no one but a medical professional and yourself ,Substance , Even Caffeine free, will get you back in a world which is *As good as it's gonna get *for a long time , we are facing the worst nuclear threat since 1962,and that was a week , All news is , it's either tabloids telling you Elvis has been spotted outside The Memphis Hotel in the gay quarter of Blackpool , or Liz Truss is gonna Make Great Britain Great again , the rest is yesterday's news ,if , and It's not gonna happen ,ww3, then I'd not wanna get burned 1000x more than Chernobyl workers , im in charge of my life ,if I had to lay my body out in the Second Wave,I'd do it with a smile , if I couldn't live in peace ,I'd die in peace .But don't mate talk that word on here, there's more monitors than The Bronx Intersection to cross into Rykers Island .
Good luck , chin up , no, the other one , arrrrr, joke, hope ya smiled , DUI is for Fools the first time , Second time,well I'd be a Mule ,and after being back on the road 10 months now I'd not have a Liqueur chocolate Xmas night and drive , Have I got sympathy for multiple time offenders , I've more sympathetic thought about Charles Manson not getting a record deal in 62, pick ya self up Milly/Molly ? And get some order b,make an inventory , Don't say your Fine , that means *Fxxd up,Insecure, Neurotic, Emotional , I wish you well , I really do , god, I picked a bad time to quit Glue ! Only kidding , watch some fun movies , even go thr Gym,natural Highs are better ,but don't be put off by being offered help,and normally help comes also in the form of a daily pill, if you are offered Citalopram , Prozac,Mirtazepine,they are common SSRI ,modern drugs,not like* One flew over the Cookoos nest * drugs ( your grandad will recall the movie ( your young , and look at it like this to sum up
Life is precious , when things go wrong , "It's like a Dropped stitch in life's Tapestry"
It can be easily repaired , and respect to the guy who answered you first , safe,have pause, breath,and forget about The BOY , he doesn't deserve you , you gotta love yourself before any one else , ✌️🙏🙏🙏🙏
Well said

Whoa! Information overload here and hard to read tbh. I’m sure your intentions are good but I’m not sure too helpful when someone’s brain is just trying to process getting through the next minute, hour etc x

Milly honestly, all of the above, I had to move house to be close to a school I could walk my little one to, relationship went pair shaped, couldn't work, stopped talking to anyone I was associated with to avoid any potential questions or suspicions. I felt like I was never going to be the same person I was, my soul was dead. Thought my 10 year old was better off without me. I havnt got my licence back just yet but all that i have just described, i have been able to overcome. It took a while and yes it was hell. Unfortunately there is no advice I can give you other than to literally just put focus on putting one foot in front of the other, allow yourself to just go through it and eventually the pain will ease. Going by what you've said you've lost, it seems like you're a person who has things going for you and if that's the character you are then you're nature is going to be to pick yourself back up off the floor and get it all back. This is a set back, your life is not ruined

I hear you and know exactly what you’re saying. I had some very desperate and dark moments after my arrest and conviction. Hang on in there - this time will pass and so will your ban. I never thought it would but I look back now and am grateful that I learned a lesson. It was a massive wake up call but one I needed.

This forum has got me through some very desperate times. Stick with us x

Thank you everybody, I'm trying to get as much help as possible. I feel slightly more stable today but it's a roller-coaster. This feels like rock bottom but I suppose we have to be strong. So many of you have given me words of hope and support and it means a lot. I don't know what I would do without this forum.

Court in just over two weeks. Just let it be done.

Thank you everybody, I'm trying to get as much help as possible. I feel slightly more stable today but it's a roller-coaster. This feels like rock bottom but I suppose we have to be strong. So many of you have given me words of hope and support and it means a lot. I don't know what I would do without this forum.

Court in just over two weeks. Just let it be done.
Well done Milly, pleased to hear life is returning to some sense of normality. This group will always be here for you. Yea your right “let it be done”
Trust me when you walk out of that court, a weight will lift from your shoulders, and you will be able to look forward and plan. Things are never quite as bad as they first seem. We’ve all been there. Chin up 😊

Well done Milly, pleased to hear life is returning to some sense of normality. This group will always be here for you. Yea your right “let it be done”
Trust me when you walk out of that court, a weight will lift from your shoulders, and you will be able to look forward and plan. Things are never quite as bad as they first seem. We’ve all been there. Chin up 😊

I really hope there are no journalists. They did enough harm when the accident happened writing lies :( My boyfriends friends and colleagues recognised the car stickers (it used to be his car) and started messaging asking questions. It was awful.

I really hope there are no journalists. They did enough harm when the accident happened writing lies :( My boyfriends friends and colleagues recognised the car stickers (it used to be his car) and started messaging asking questions. It was awful.
Trust me I feel your pain, I had a psycho ex a reporter and literally thousands on social media ripping my life apart. And guess what, they failed. I’m still here, and 3 years later I’m on the verge of getting back my licence and being able to work again. But even without those things, life is great. Trust me, this is a blip. I’m time it’ll be a blessing. You’ve got this!!!

Trust me I feel your pain, I had a psycho ex a reporter and literally thousands on social media ripping my life apart. And guess what, they failed. I’m still here, and 3 years later I’m on the verge of getting back my licence and being able to work again. But even without those things, life is great. Trust me, this is a blip. I’m time it’ll be a blessing. You’ve got this!!!

Thank you, it's traumatic enough without all that. Couldn't be arsed with the psycho ex!!!!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off