Help

Convicted Driver Insurance

Lizzie

Hi all

I am In no way discriminate but I'm assuming (yeah i will probably get grief from the properganders). I'm writing from a female prospective (there was someone in the last couple of days and now I can't find you - if you're reading this please get In touch)!!

I believe your name was Campbell and you've had a very recent conviction - I would like to try and help.

No disrespect but.some.of the advice given was ofey (no disrespect guys) so I would like to help xx

Adam1985

Campbell1411
Hi all

I am In no way discriminate but I'm assuming (yeah i will probably get grief from the properganders). I'm writing from a female prospective (there was someone in the last couple of days and now I can't find you - if you're reading this please get In touch)!!

I believe your name was Campbell and you've had a very recent conviction - I would like to try and help.

No disrespect but.some.of the advice given was ofey (no disrespect guys) so I would like to help xx
Did you mean Campbell1411?
Tape her name in search button.

grice96

This is the post you're talking about. The advice given on this post is pretty much the same advice given on every post of a fresh conviction. Most of the advice given is immigration, car hire and work contract/disclosure advice.