Help needed please!!

Convicted Driver Insurance

Gazak83

Hi. I literally have the worst luck ever! After waiting 2 years to get my licence back (voluntarily surrendered due to medical problem for 1 year and 1 year due to covid backlog) I was doing one of my first school runs again and as I was coming to a stop out of a road, a lady on a mobility scooter must not have checked before driving into the front side of my car but not hard enough to cause any damage other than chipping paint off. I got out of the car and checked she was ok. She said she was a little shaken up as was I but she said she was ok (No injury to her whatsoever. I gave her my details that she put into her phone and we went out separate ways. Today, I have received this (picture below) in the post and I’m really worried but also confused/upset about it. Please can someone help! I gave details so failing to stop and failing to report or even the whole damn situation is crazy. I really don’t want to lose my license again. 90DA4A05-5134-4CBE-B0FC-888D43F97D91.jpeg

Hi. I literally have the worst luck ever! After waiting 2 years to get my licence back (voluntarily surrendered due to medical problem for 1 year and 1 year due to covid backlog) I was doing one of my first school runs again and as I was coming to a stop out of a road, a lady on a mobility scooter must not have checked before driving into the front side of my car but not hard enough to cause any damage other than chipping paint off. I got out of the car and checked she was ok. She said she was a little shaken up as was I but she said she was ok (No injury to her whatsoever. I gave her my details that she put into her phone and we went out separate ways. Today, I have received this (picture below) in the post and I’m really worried but also confused/upset about it. Please can someone help! I gave details so failing to stop and failing to report or even the whole damn situation is crazy. I really don’t want to lose my license again. View attachment 473
Looks as though you need to contact them and provide your side of the story. Explain she drove into you, you checked she was OK, no damage, you provided your details to her so the failure to stop is incorrect.
Good luck

The first thing you have got to do is be honest with yourself, as regards what actually happened ? you're obviously on candid camera and as they say "the camera never lies"

The first thing you have got to do is be honest with yourself, as regards what actually happened ? you're obviously on candid camera and as they say "the camera never lies"
What I said happed and the truth ?? The woman seems to be out for a payday maybe? My 14 year old daughter witnessed it all, especially me giving my details. Why assume that I’m not being honest?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off