HELP, i've ticked the wrong box!

Convicted Driver Insurance
I have spoken to my GP and theey have assured me it will be done within 2 weeks, i'm just wondering how long this will sit with th eDVLa then ??

Yes I know, I have a hgv license and last September I decided to bring it back into use after 11 years. Had a D4 hgv medical which I passed but told the doctor I was drinking 30 units a week, she reported me to the dvla and that's when they started investigation. Classed me first off as dependent and revoked my car license on 16/1/19 successfully challenged that and they dropped it to misuse(that took 3 months) told me to reapply for my D2 license (hgv) and then refused it knowing full well you have to be 12 months free, which I didn't know then told me to reapply for my D1. Attended first medical 7/5/19 told they couldn't use the test they lost the paperwork attended second medical 18/7/19 with 0.8 CDT and then they sent medical questionnaire to doctors on 15/8/19 still waiting for that to be sent back...it's an absolute nightmare

that's so bad!

the whole system is a nightmare. why not just advise you you need to pay for a blood test by your own doctor & get the doctor to do the question are as part of the exam. it's all just a way to make money.

the lady on the phone who called me back about my complain i raised told me that even if i didn't tick the wrong box they would have wrote to my doctor in any case even though my CDT result was well within the normal perimeters

Yes I know they seem to be doing things arse backwards, anyway that's my next stop complaining lol ...

Update

So...

My gp had sent the medical wuestionarre off on the 7th October so I’m just waiting for s response

They have processed my access request and posted out my medical results which should be here today or tomorrow and I have also sent sccrosnthe leave letter from the doctor stating I have no dependancy
Issues... so fingers crossed!!

So....the post man has just been and my medical results are here ....

My cdt reading was 0.6% and there are no other issues in my medical questionnaire apart from the mistake I made which has now been corrected, called the dvla and they have said the report should be complete with an outcome hopefully this afternoon. Or tomorrow ......

UPDATE>>>

hi Guys, so...

as i raised a complaint i have just taken a call from the complaints team who have now told me basically it was pointless paying for a letter of my doctor as it doesn't make a difference as they are sending them a questionnaire to fill out ( as i stated before i have never been dependant on alchole what so ever so the question are won;t be an issue at all) howveer they have said 90% of cases are completed within 90 days!

does anyone know the rough timeframe of this & how i give my doctors surgey a shove to get this done ASAP ?

thanks alot guys
30 to 90 days seems to be the rule of thumb .. keep all over them and keep a record of everything dates times etc ..

Final update....

so...

i have just called the DVLA to chase them up & FINALLY my licence has been issued and i can drive from tomorrow!!

Yes I know, I have a hgv license and last September I decided to bring it back into use after 11 years. Had a D4 hgv medical which I passed but told the doctor I was drinking 30 units a week, she reported me to the dvla and that's when they started investigation. Classed me first off as dependent and revoked my car license on 16/1/19 successfully challenged that and they dropped it to misuse(that took 3 months) told me to reapply for my D2 license (hgv) and then refused it knowing full well you have to be 12 months free, which I didn't know then told me to reapply for my D1. Attended first medical 7/5/19 told they couldn't use the test they lost the paperwork attended second medical 18/7/19 with 0.8 CDT and then they sent medical questionnaire to doctors on 15/8/19 still waiting for that to be sent back...it's an absolute nightmare
Is that right ? The removed many categories from my licence and have said I'm not entitled to get them back under any circumstances! I will get the letter and upload it

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off