help ...im confused

Convicted Driver Insurance

mooseontheloose

Hi there I'm new to this forum.... I got caught drink driveing last november after crashing my car..... I went to court in december and got a driveing ban and a 300 fine the court said they gave me the minimum scentence... did I get points too? They didn't mention any. I'm also a new driver (been driveing for less than 2 years) and under the newdrivers act u have to retake ur test if u get so many points.... will I have to retake my test as I got banned in my. In my first two years?
Thankyou for reading x

Hi there I'm new to this forum.... I got caught drink driveing last november after crashing my car..... I went to court in december and got a driveing ban and a 300 fine the court said they gave me the minimum scentence... did I get points too? They didn't mention any. I'm also a new driver (been driveing for less than 2 years) and under the newdrivers act u have to retake ur test if u get so many points.... will I have to retake my test as I got banned in my. In my first two years?
Thankyou for reading x

If you were only charged for driving with excess alcohol and received a driving ban then you will not have incurred any penalty points and will not have to take your driving test under the rules for new drivers.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off