Help help

Convicted Driver Insurance

Unlucky mark

Hello to you all hope your all well! I am classed as high risk on the DVLA letter! Iv just had a DVLA medical 6weeks ago! I have just received a letter from DVLA stating they need to now write to my GP i was 100% honest with the doctor that took my blood! And told him I take co codamol and showed him the pack! I suffer from arthritis in my knees! Im not dependent on them but worried about getting my licence back! I have not drank alcohol now for 18months could any of you good people give me some clear advice
Thank you Mark c

Hello to you all hope your all well! I am classed as high risk on the DVLA letter! Iv just had a DVLA medical 6weeks ago! I have just received a letter from DVLA stating they need to now write to my GP i was 100% honest with the doctor that took my blood! And told him I take co codamol and showed him the pack! I suffer from arthritis in my knees! Im not dependent on them but worried about getting my licence back! I have not drank alcohol now for 18months could any of you good people give me some clear advice
Thank you Mark c
Please note the co codamol is prescribed from my GP thanks mark

Probably just writing to your GP with been HRO like they do in vast majority of cases, if you've been dry for 18 months your CDT should be low. As long as your GP doesn't have you down as a drug addict you should be fine and as long as you aren't pumping down co-codamol excessively

Ah right our posts have just posted at same time, so if your GP is prescribing your co codamol you shouldn't have any worries

Would anyone know how long it would take to get my licence back after they have wrote to my GP and everything thing came back ok! Cheers mark c

Would anyone know how long it would take to get my licence back after they have wrote to my GP and everything thing came back ok! Cheers mark c
IVE HAD MY LETTER YESTERDAY FROM DVLA SAYING THAT my licence will be with me within 14 days so from blood test to getting it back all in all about 6 weeks the hard bit is over done the blood test 17th 03 hope this helps

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off