Help advice needed

Convicted Driver Insurance
Yea certainly did
Hi,

Good on you! The system is there to protect BUT mistakes are made, either a imcompetent officer or one than just wants to meet there quota (Anyone here know if they have targets to meet?).

The folks that found themselves in a situation where they are backed into a corner and have no choice but to give up either by financial issues and unable to fight or the stress just makes it want to stop, or both.

I am totally rooting for you, Keep your head up!

Kind regards,

Stu

Last edited:
Great news found not guilty yesterday
Solicitor absolutely smashed it in court
Thanks for the support and advice guys

Excellent news Mux03o. Certainly something to reflect on and put behind you. Is everything okay with you and your partner these days?

CJ

Great news - congratulations! And I hope the nasty piece of work who arrested you knows about it and that his superiors give a rough time.

Good on you! The system is there to protect BUT mistakes are made, either a imcompetent officer or one than just wants to meet there quota (Anyone here know if they have targets to meet?).

No, there aren't targets per se although in the old days when police were responsible for parking tickets we were expected to dish out a few every week although this was never really pursued with much vigour.

However, where student officers are concerned there is a requirement for them to gain evidence of dealing with a variety of scenarios hence probabtionary officers would call up on the radio to volunteer to deal with a sudden death, a RTA, a shoplifter etc in order to complete their evidence files. I suspect that the student officer in this case was probably being too vociferous in what was likely their first experience of a suspected drunk in charge offence.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off