Has anyone received license during Covid-19

Convicted Driver Insurance

Laul8689

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone whose ban has ended during the past couple of months has received their new license?
My ban ended on 3rd June and I sent my application mid April.
As of yet, my cheque hasn't been cashed so I know my application hasn't been processed yet.
I understand things are very difficult for them with reduced staff, its just very frustrating knowing I've completed my ban and yet I still cannot drive.

Lauren

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone whose ban has ended during the past couple of months has received their new license?
As of yet, my cheque hasn't been cashed so I know my application hasn't been processed yet.
I understand things are very difficult for them with reduced staff, its just very frustrating knowing I've completed my ban and yet I still cannot drive.

Lauren
Hi you should read the medical section of this forum, therein lies the state of things not good

Hi everyone,

Lauren
Hi my ban ended yesterday,but I didn't send my application off until may 28th,and it's not been processed and the dvla cannot give me a timescale,there is nothing we can do but wait

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off