Has anyone had a medical during lockdown

Convicted Driver Insurance
Oneyearnobeer can I ask when you submitted your D1 form my temp licence expires end of jan just wondering if there's any chance of having the medical before Christmas.

Oneyearnobeer can I ask when you submitted your D1 form my temp licence expires end of jan just wondering if there's any chance of having the medical before Christmas.
I applied end January 2020.
dvla contacted GP April 2020.
I was frantically trying to get a medical March 2020 but all DRs stopped offering then during the week my invite letter came.
Had to wait 7 weeks for appointment for medical, this was from the time the DVLA agreed to send my paperwork to doctor. This I had to chase.
medical 22/9/20 in Leeds.
Still no answer

Thank you onemorebeer. Just wondering if anyone in the same boat knows anything, I'm putting my app in next week I know I should be able to carry on driving section 88 just not sure about time frames was hoping it would be a bit more straightforward being a review but who knows.

Mine is first review , liscence ends end of jan also , I think it’s same kind of timescale as last time , still need medical , think you can apply 3 months before renewal date so around now I’m going to apply in a few weeks

Mine is first review , liscence ends end of jan also , I think it’s same kind of timescale as last time , still need medical , think you can apply 3 months before renewal date so around now I’m going to apply in a few weeks
Hi saysaysay I hope not mine took 7 months from D1 to licence last time ridiculous.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off