Had a CDT test, the result has come back <0.5 which is an excellent result.

Convicted Driver Insurance

lucky13

Just wanted to give hope to others having the new CDT test as I was stressed by the whole process. I abstained for two weeks as it can tell how you have been drinking for 2-4 weeks. When i got there the medical kit had not arrived and i was really angry as it had been dispatched. Well I had two funeral to go to so I ended up drink ing quite a lot easily hald a bottle of vodka and then for a few days after I had a few bottle do stella. I then did not drink for 6 days and had the new CDT test, no urine test, a questionaire and a blood test.

The results as you can see were 0.5%. So personally I think unless you abuse alcohol and need it daily then do not be scared of this new test. They get the result within one week and you can ask for your result over the phone, some give it too you and some dont. I am waiting for my licens but can dribe under section 88. Good Luck to anyone doing this new test as it makes you need a drink when you have done it !!!!! A little about my drinking habits..... I dont drink int the week but do like to party at weekends, so I suppose this is binge drinking. Just thought this might help others as waiting for this test is a nightmare :(

Just wanted to give hope to others having the new CDT test as I was stressed by the whole process. I abstained for two weeks as it can tell how you have been drinking for 2-4 weeks. When i got there the medical kit had not arrived and i was really angry as it had been dispatched. Well I had two funeral to go to so I ended up drink ing quite a lot easily hald a bottle of vodka and then for a few days after I had a few bottle do stella. I then did not drink for 6 days and had the new CDT test, no urine test, a questionaire and a blood test.

The results as you can see were 0.5%. So personally I think unless you abuse alcohol and need it daily then do not be scared of this new test. They get the result within one week and you can ask for your result over the phone, some give it too you and some dont. I am waiting for my licens but can dribe under section 88. Good Luck to anyone doing this new test as it makes you need a drink when you have done it !!!!! A little about my drinking habits..... I dont drink int the week but do like to party at weekends, so I suppose this is binge drinking. Just thought this might help others as waiting for this test is a nightmare :(

I am not going to waste a lot of time replying to this thread. You have opened a big can of worms with all your posts today. I have had massive arguments with DVLA and accused them of all sorts of racism. I told the Muppet I spoke to about your post and he categorically told me that you were on a wind up. I told them that I was initially against DVLA privatisation but because of w@nkers like himself I now understand why the government need to privatise DVLA to save future embarrassment. I was extremely angry having been waiting 10 months for a renewal, yet DVLA tell you the results freely.

I hope your post is true and I hope others also start reporting that DVLA are telling them results over the phone too. It is our blood, taken out our bodys and I do believe we have a right to know the results. This thread and all your posts today and yesterday are going to be quoted in my complaint to DVLA.

Thank you for all of this.

I am not going to waste a lot of time replying to this thread. You have opened a big can of worms with all your posts today. I have had massive arguments with DVLA and accused them of all sorts of racism. I told the Muppet I spoke to about your post and he categorically told me that you were on a wind up. I told them that I was initially against DVLA privatisation but because of w@nkers like himself I now understand why the government need to privatise DVLA to save future embarrassment. I was extremely angry having been waiting 10 months for a renewal, yet DVLA tell you the results freely. I hope your post is true and I hope others also start reporting that DVLA are telling them results over the phone too. It is our blood, taken out our bodys and I do believe we have a right to know the results. This thread and all your posts today and yesterday are going to be quoted in my complaint to DVLA. Thank you for all of this.

i can guarantee what I have said is the 100% truth I can't see what I would get out of lying to strangers.

i did get the results over the phone and the second time I rang she put me on hold to ask the medical team. As stated previously it depends on the advisor....

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off