Guilty with mitigating circumstances?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I’ve no idea if the police were called. The wedding wasn’t in the nicest of areas and it was the wedding of someone at work. There was blatant drug taking with most of these guests. I can’t answer why I didn’t wait around as I don’t remember making the decision to leave.
2) wasn’t going to mention it but was just explaining why I chose to drive to you lovely people
3) they haven’t yet but I am aware of this. Thank you though
4) I was taken to the hospital to be checked over but the wait for a blood test was 6 hours. The police officer disappeared for about 30 minutes, then a female officer showed and they told me I had to do a urine sample instead as they didn’t have time to wait around (due to the three other events going on they were really busy)
5) court date is 29/12/22. Charged with driving over the legal limit. Not sought advice yet as was just getting opinions from others regarding the mitigating circumstances as if there’s no point then I may aswell just plead guilty. I had emailed a solicitors last night though

Thank you for replying
It doesn't sound like mitigating circumstances. It's not going to make a blind bit of difference to your ban I'm sorry to be blunt.

It doesn't sound like mitigating circumstances. It's not going to make a blind bit of difference to your ban I'm sorry to be blunt.
I agree. There are no mitigating circumstances and the OP needs to be careful in her statements as the memory loss/lack of conscience decision making could make the Magistrate decide they are unfit to hold a license.

Make your mind up. Your post from September says that you were followed and for some random reason (whilst waiting in the car for your daughter to come out of a shop) you had placed your keys in a back pack on the rear seat of the car.
1) that is NOT normal behaviour
2) you were breatherlised at the scene and blew 44
so
3) why are you lying and why the heck are you pleading NOT GUILTY under the hip flask defence?????

I’m not surprised the judge had a face with your pleading. Which story is true? The daughter or the being followed?
oh my god are you a keyboard warrior. for your information my point is i was followed by an off duty police officer TO THE SHOP THAT MY DAUGHTER WENT IN TO. i do feel sorry for you if all you have to do its to trawl peoples posts and offer up your un-educated opinion. im not lying and im not about to sit here and try a convince a netherhandrol such as yourself. oh and FYI my not guilty plea went down a storm i actually got found NOT GULITY AS THE POLICE LIED ON THEIR STATEMENT AND I HAD THE CCTV TO PROVE IT. oh and jsuk it didnt cost me apenny as the costs were awarded against the police. I wasnt breath tested at the scene sweetheart as they didnt have any breath tests with them so they took me to the station. so if u are going to stalk peoples comments etc then make sure you do it properly before condemming inocent people with your bollocks of an opionion

You do get some plonkers on here with there excuses on looking for ideas how not to get banned my favourites are the i couldn't blow at the station due to medical circumstances like I was to anxious ffs pull the other one 😀
try telling my renowed south east criminal defence lawyer that its not a defence ****!!! worked for me so lol

The judge was probably gobsmacked that some people still don't except that caught drink driving and are gullible to pay a solicitor for will be a guilty verdict
just as well i didnt have to pay then isnt it x
p.s. was found NOT GUILTY THE POLICE WERE PROVED TO HAVE LIED.

oh my god are you a keyboard warrior. for your information my point is i was followed by an off duty police officer TO THE SHOP THAT MY DAUGHTER WENT IN TO. i do feel sorry for you if all you have to do its to trawl peoples posts and offer up your un-educated opinion. im not lying and im not about to sit here and try a convince a netherhandrol such as yourself. oh and FYI my not guilty plea went down a storm i actually got found NOT GULITY AS THE POLICE LIED ON THEIR STATEMENT AND I HAD THE CCTV TO PROVE IT. oh and jsuk it didnt cost me apenny as the costs were awarded against the police. i wasnt breath tested at the scene sweetheart as they didnt have any breath tests with them so they took me to the station. so if u are going to stalk peoples comments etc then make sure you do it properly before condemming inocent people with your bollocks of an opionion
Wow! You are incredibly rude and offensive. Fortunately as you were found not guilty you have no need to come on here again. Good bye.

actually got found NOT GULITY AS THE POLICE LIED ON THEIR STATEMENT AND I HAD THE CCTV TO PROVE IT. oh and jsuk it didnt cost me apenny as the costs were awarded against the police.
The police are not made to bear the costs, it's the Crown that do. If the police were proven to lie what was the outcome? Perjury is a very serious offence and one taken very seriously by the court, particularly if it involves police officers.

The police are not made to bear the costs, it's the Crown that do. If the police were proven to lie what was the outcome? Perjury is a very serious offence and one taken very seriously by the court, particularly if it involves police officers.
Good news if people succeed with NG plea. However , as implied here , the fact that a prosecution fails does not necessarily indicate that the police have « lied « : simply , albeit importantly, that the case was not proved .

Good news if people succeed with NG plea. However , as implied here , the fact that a prosecution fails does not necessarily indicate that the police have « lied « : simply , albeit importantly, that the case was not proved .
Which in itself highlights the bigger problem. We’re the roles reversed and our version of events was found to be equally flawed we are almost immediately assumed to be lying and therefore face more harsh penalties. It’s long been known that magistrates or sheriff courts are known as prosecution courts. Many years ago I proved beyond the slightest doubt that an officer was lying, not only that, but having said she was fully aware of everything that happened. It again was proven that she wasn’t in a position to say that. However, I was prosecuted. And harshly. There is a culture from top to bottom of coercion to make you accept a guilty plea for expediency and for a lesser punishment as a reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off