GP has been written to

Convicted Driver Insurance
I actually cannot believe this but I emailed Tim Burton shortly after me finding out DVLA have everything they need. 10 minutes after my email (yes 10 minutes) DVLA phoned me and advised they have issued my licence 👍👍👍 full licence.
My CDT came back 0.5 they confirmed.
Well done, brilliant news

I actually cannot believe this but I emailed Tim Burton shortly after me finding out DVLA have everything they need. 10 minutes after my email (yes 10 minutes) DVLA phoned me and advised they have issued my licence 👍👍👍 full licence.
My CDT came back 0.5 they confirmed.
Congratulations buddy. Very happy for you. I am crawling after you. And will drop Tim Burton an email mid next week once they have it on their system (my doctor posted it wednesday afternoon so hopefully one week is enough) Could you please just briefly tell me what you wrote to him, they got back to you very quickly with great news. 😀

Congratulations buddy. Very happy for you. I am crawling after you. And will drop Tim Burton an email mid next week once they have it on their system (my doctor posted it wednesday afternoon so hopefully one week is enough) Could you please just briefly tell me what you wrote to him, they got back to you very quickly with great news. 😀

I just said that I believed they had all the information required to conclude my application - told him about my employment situation and how I needed this over the line. Fair play - 10 minutes later I got a call.

I just said that I believed they had all the information required to conclude my application - told him about my employment situation and how I needed this over the line. Fair play - 10 minutes later I got a call.
UPDATE: Well well well. This thread and website has been a life saver for me especially you Grantyone mate. Your thread really really helped me. Thank you buddy. I did exactly what you did. I wrote email to Tim Burton (attached screenshot of email sent) I received call back within an hour after with the good news. I GOT MY FULL LICENCE

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201105-075328_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105-075328_Gmail.jpg
    857.1 KB · Views: 76
UPDATE: Well well well. This thread and website has been a life saver for me especially you Grantyone mate. Your thread really really helped me. Thank you buddy. I did exactly what you did. I wrote email to Tim Burton (attached screenshot of email sent) I received call back within an hour after with the good news. I GOT MY FULL LICENCE
Congratulations 👏. Made up for you!

Happy days mate 👍 even although I (we) knew everything should be in order, it’s still a massive relief to get it over the line.

Happy driving 🚘

Congratulations 👏. Made up for you!
Thank you. I am honestly wishing everyone well here
Happy days mate 👍 even although I (we) knew everything should be in order, it’s still a massive relief to get it over the line.

Happy driving 🚘
Definetly. I really wish good luck to everyone whos in position we were once.

Happy driving 🚘
You too bud. Honestly your help is appericiated

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off