Gout

Convicted Driver Insurance

Stuntinrik

I have my medical coming up and im unsure on wether i would need to declare a case of gout i had in 2020. It was during the time of my birthday so unsure if i told my gp it was because of alcohol or red meat. Only had gout one time before that and that was in 2012. Never had no blood test for the gout was just prescribed some medicine. Not sure on what to do.

I wouldn't declare it, a couple of drinks does not cause gout, continuous drinking over years can cause gout as can a diet rich in certain foods. The DVLA do not need to know about your gout.

I have my medical coming up and im unsure on wether i would need to declare a case of gout i had in 2020. It was during the time of my birthday so unsure if i told my gp it was because of alcohol or red meat. Only had gout one time before that and that was in 2012. Never had no blood test for the gout was just prescribed some medicine. Not sure on what to do.
Hi, gout does not appear to be on the list of DVLA notifiable conditions under G.
If there is a medical term rather than the common name of gout you should check this.
https://www.gov.uk/health-conditions-and-driving/find-condition-a-to-z.
If it is not on the list to notify then you naturally do not need to do so.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off