Glimmer of hope for medicals in Yorkshire

Convicted Driver Insurance

TCB1989

Established Member
Hi All,

I can finally see a smidge of light at the end of the tunnel.

Received my letter from the DVLA yesterday about my medical needing booking in and offering a practice not too far from where i live.

I've to call back Friday for a definite date for my medical, however the lady i spoke with has said medicals will be going ahead as normal despite lockdown and i shouldnt be waiting too long for the medical to take place, I'm 65 days dry which is probably my longest ever stint since turning 18. Birthday is the end of November so it would be nice to get all done and dusted before then!

Ill keep posting to let people know but up to now i sent for my license 12th October (90 days before ban end due to being HRO) received letter yesterday so running about 2/3 weeks behind)

Hi All,

I can finally see a smidge of light at the end of the tunnel.

Received my letter from the DVLA yesterday about my medical needing booking in and offering a practice not too far from where i live.

I've to call back Friday for a definite date for my medical, however the lady i spoke with has said medicals will be going ahead as normal despite lockdown and i shouldnt be waiting too long for the medical to take place, I'm 65 days dry which is probably my longest ever stint since turning 18. Birthday is the end of November so it would be nice to get all done and dusted before then!

Ill keep posting to let people know but up to now i sent for my license 12th October (90 days before ban end due to being HRO) received letter yesterday so running about 2/3 weeks behind)
I had medical in September in Yorkshire, got an appointment within 7 days of receiving letter from DVLAso good luck!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off