Getting to my wits end

Convicted Driver Insurance
Lizzie

Make sure you have kept a full record of any phone calls or e-mails to Interserve. The capital 'I' also stands for Inept or Idiots.

If you are not having much joy with them getting you a placement before September I would strongly advise speaking to a court clerk at the Magistrates Court where you were banned and getting the issues documented by them. Maybe ask them for advice - the pandemic has been something of a game changer for all public services.

Technically speaking Interserve can always refer you back to the Court if they are unable to facilitate you at this time and the court could make an alternative order such as a home detention night time curfew which might not be a hardship as we are currently under a friggin lockdown where they are advising us all not to leave our homes.

CJ
Thanks CJ.

Yes I emailed a couple of days ago and got an email back to say everything has been put on hold and will be reviewed in March. Allegedly all placements can now go over the time stipulated due to COVID. Funnily enough my case manager called me today to reinforce the above and see how I was. She was actually really nice. But she is leaving tomorrow (not been in the job long). Reading between the lines it's not a good organised company to work for (no shit sherlock). My new case manager is apparently very good and has been in the job a long time.

My offence was nearly a year ago now. I'll be doing my cs way after. Ah well onwards and upwards.

Thanks CJ.

Yes I emailed a couple of days ago and got an email back to say everything has been put on hold and will be reviewed in March. Allegedly all placements can now go over the time stipulated due to COVID. Funnily enough my case manager called me today to reinforce the above and see how I was. She was actually really nice. But she is leaving tomorrow (not been in the job long). Reading between the lines it's not a good organised company to work for (no shit sherlock). My new case manager is apparently very good and has been in the job a long time.

My offence was nearly a year ago now. I'll be doing my cs way after. Ah well onwards and upwards.

Morning Lizzie

The Interserve Case Managers are only on about 22k a year and there is a high turnover of staff which speaks volumes for the company. They get a glossy 'manager' title but all they are doing is glorified admin work and contacting their 'clients'. A YTS lad could easily do that role.

I would be wary of that 'nice' approach by the Case Manager - they are all smiling assassins as far as I am concerned.

What I would strongly advise you to do is get Interserve to confirm anything in writing about the CS time limit being extended and maybe confirm it with the court aswell so you are bullet proof.

It does sound like you've had e-mail correspondence from them about this, so I would ensure you simply keep a record of this until you have completed your hours.

As I've said previously, I don't trust Interserve - they are such a farce they could move the goal posts and claim certain conversations did not take place and try and breach you in September if you haven't completed your hours.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards

CJ

Last edited:
Update
So having been told Tuesday that they have all my info now medical, doc report my m1 form I was with the medical team and all I had to do was wait and that I was in there priority pile. To call today just to check no hiccups as par for the coarse to be told that now they don’t have the docs report now and the person on Tuesday lied to me and there were no notes on the system as there should be!!! But they have a record of the phone call! I have now got to go back to my doc and start all over again took nearly a month last time! Is there anyway to take these pathetic idiots sort there life out! I am pretty sure the paper work was in order on Tuesday as I asked twice to make sure ‘all’ was in order the guy said yes and you are a priority case for us! So does that mean they have lost it on purpose to fiddle there quotas for getting through applications? I don’t know starting to turn Into a conspiracy theorist now! Ahhhhhhhhh help

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off