General medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

Annawill

Jist wondering how this would effect me,went to the doctor 2 years ago fpr a full mot liver cholesterol bla bla they ask the doc on their form about having a lft cdt in the past 6 years is this going to effect me? I go regularly for a mot as I think its important as I'm getting older

Jist wondering how this would effect me,went to the doctor 2 years ago fpr a full mot liver cholesterol bla bla they ask the doc on their form about having a lft cdt in the past 6 years is this going to effect me? I go regularly for a mot as I think its important as I'm getting older
DVLA questionnaire does ask if you have had an LFT recently and what the results are. There are specific limits on the test that need to be within the threshold of, or it can open up other queries. If your test results are within the parameters then there is no issue, if your levels are elevated, they may ask for further LFT's to show that the levels have stabilised to within normal parameters before considering reissuing your licence. Just check with your GP what your results were, and you can google the results to make sure you are OK.

DVLA questionnaire does ask if you have had an LFT recently and what the results are. There are specific limits on the test that need to be within the threshold of, or it can open up other queries. If your test results are within the parameters then there is no issue, if your levels are elevated, they may ask for further LFT's to show that the levels have stabilised to within normal parameters before considering reissuing your licence. Just check with your GP what your results were, and you can google the results to make sure you are OK.
Yea they wer perfect but doc didn't give me the results

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off