Gaining re-employment after ban - Motor Trade & Company Car.

Convicted Driver Insurance

Scooter

Hi folks,
First post here.
Last year, I was convicted of a DR10 at the start of the first lock down. I’ve never had a point on my licence in over 15 years driving and was blown 31mg/100ml (against the law in Scotland but not in England). I was on the way to hospital after being injured when stopped and had no idea I was over.
I worked in the motor trade in sales prior to it and had done for about 10 years and was given a 12 month ban.
As I lost my job due to not having a licence (resigned to save going through a disciplinary process).
Had anyone else worked in the motor trade and successfully managed to get back in after their ban? Has anyone started working in the motor trade after a ban for DD?
I’m worries I would get a job but the trade insurance wouldn’t cover me so I wouldn’t be able to drive any cars, covered for test drives, my company car etc.
I’ve struggled to find employment since leaving due to not having a licence and was thinking about doing a regional sales job out with the motor trade but again, would an employers insurance cover me for a company car?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off