Free at last back on road

Convicted Driver Insurance

Aron10

Well Known Member
Hi All
Got period review 1yr licence issued couple of weeks ago (After 15 months) Wanted to share soon as but ive racked up about 500mls since!!, I haven't forgotten the help this forum has been with the fight to get it back .the forum is totally invaluable to members. Guys like price,Grice all the very worthy contributors but for me Honestman went the distance with me and i want to commend him unequivocally about the assurance and guidance he gave me.

So knowing ill have to have lft,s recorded over the year and taking careful note of previous DD1 and DD2 . is a given.
Here comes the bomb shell though My GP has up and rode off on his Ducati and RETIRED .So ive not meet the new Doc any tips other than dont let him throw me under the bus as previous? Lets just say its maybe a good thing i didn't see previous Doc before he retired!!! id have to have bit through my lip lol

Hi Aron, thank you so much for the lovely comments, and we are always here for you and newcomers alike, enjoy your freedom once again as I've no doubt you have.....:)

Congratulations and I second that!!!! A great place to get solid, honest advice. (Sometimes a little scary but I guess each individual is different so can’t always compare yourself to others).
I got mine back yesterday 👏🏼. Again, a 1 year licence but I’ll take that any day of the week!!! After 5 years of buses I’m kind of done with them!!!
Thanks again and I’m going to stay on the forum as I find it interesting, I may be able to help someone and also may need some advice when it comes to renewal x

Just to jump in,my medical is in 2 weeks,dvla have already got my gp records and so hopefully they wont need to write back after,assuming I get a 1 year licence do I still need to have regular lft tests at my gp,and if so will gp's be happy to do this?
Many thanks,chrism2800

Just to jump in,my medical is in 2 weeks,dvla have already got my gp records and so hopefully they wont need to write back after,assuming I get a 1 year licence do I still need to have regular lft tests at my gp,and if so will gp's be happy to do this?
Many thanks,chrism2800
I’m guessing so? I’m new to this also. I’m not taking any risks, I will ask 2/3 times in next 12 months. I do remember reading something about someone having a medical licence for 2/3 years and the all of a sudden it wasn’t returned to them, even though they hadn’t drunk.
So I will be doing all I can, it’s taken some blood Sweat and tears to get it back, don’t want to lose it again

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off