For this condition ?

Convicted Driver Insurance

DonkeyKong

Established Member
With just over 4 months to go before I should get my application to reapply for my licence after a 23 month ban, I’m looking to prepare early. My drinking is rare now, way under the 14 a week guidelines, and another recent Medicheck put my CDT at 0.5. I will abstain totally for the final 3 months before the test. So, I am looking at DR1 Form. What does “for this condition” mean? I’ve never gone to the DRs for an alcohol issue. But I did go 2 years ago with Anxiety, when I told the Dr I was drinking because of the anxiety. And I went again at the start of the ban (May 2018) and get a small prescription of Valium to deal with the stress of the court case. But I’ve never gone and said “I have an alcohol problem” and I was never diagnosed or treated for misuse or dependence.

So... my last visit to the Dr was last month for a Sinus problem (June 2019) So that would be would be “date last seen by GP” but it wouldn’t match the bracketed comment “for this condition” ? What “condition“ do they mean? Do I leave the date blank, since I‘ve never gone to the Dr about alcohol?

With just over 4 months to go before I should get my application to reapply for my licence after a 23 month ban, I’m looking to prepare early. My drinking is rare now, way under the 14 a week guidelines, and another recent Medicheck put my CDT at 0.5. I will abstain totally for the final 3 months before the test. So, I am looking at DR1 Form. What does “for this condition” mean? I’ve never gone to the DRs for an alcohol issue. But I did go 2 years ago with Anxiety, when I told the Dr I was drinking because of the anxiety. And I went again at the start of the ban (May 2018) and get a small prescription of Valium to deal with the stress of the court case. But I’ve never gone and said “I have an alcohol problem” and I was never diagnosed or treated for misuse or dependence.

So... my last visit to the Dr was last month for a Sinus problem (June 2019) So that would be would be “date last seen by GP” but it wouldn’t match the bracketed comment “for this condition” ? What “condition“ do they mean? Do I leave the date blank, since I‘ve never gone to the Dr about alcohol?
Take the risk if your being honest leave as much out history as you can(within there time frame)providing as your post indicates honesty , but no harm prior talking with your GP regarding you ability to drive if they question your application

I’m not looking to take any risks. Im looking for the actual definition of “this condition”. I haven’t got a condition.

Sorry never meant risk just do not give to much history other than what's asked ie last 1 yr or 3yr history

Sorry never meant risk just do not give to much history other than what's asked ie last 1 yr or 3yr history

But that just leaves me with the original question. ”when did you last see your GP for this condition” ? I don’t know what this means - I don’t have a ”condition“ so I could never have gone to the Dr about it. Have I been to the Dr recently - yes. Have I been to the Dr about “this condition” - No, because there is no condition? I’m confused. Do I put the date of when I recently went about Sinus problems, or do I leave it blank because I don’t have a “condition” and I never went to the Dr with alcohol issues ?

From your post and what you state my drinking is rare now # if hro offender your coming under the microscope, any mention of misuse or dependancy noted on your record you should not be drinking full stop, your not a noob donkey Kong seen your posts from years gone by, you should know the correct answer and make it correct ,
Maybe you do not have a condition just bypass that question add N/A
I lost 6 years of my life by a piece of paper when stated my weekly habit* take note wasn't every week but they only asked weekly?!question your weekly intake! Why no question for monthly?If you work offshore or just fancy a binge where's that box! added what I drank to be told slightly dependant! Wtf is slightly don't get analysed with questionare be honest but not open you really don't want to be in there system

Last edited:
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off