Followed by off duty cop

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi , I was followed by an off duty policeman , when I got to my destination and got out of the car he approached me and asked if I had any cannabis on me , I said yes a small amount , he then arrested me and radioed for more police to come get me and take me down the station where I gave blood , I’ve been waiting 5 months now and heard nothing , ps I wasn’t swabbed

It's a slightly complicated situation because the process has changed recently.

In the past the police had to tell the court they wanted to prosecute within six months, and the court would take about a fortnight to send the information out.

Now the police do both bits, but they still allow themselves a bit of time beyond to press the print button. Legally dubious but there you are. However at seven months you can be 99.9% certain they have had reasonable time to print it.

In the past the police had to tell the court they wanted to prosecute within six months, and the court would take about a fortnight to send the information out.

Now the police do both bits, but they still allow themselves a bit of time beyond to press the print button. Legally dubious but there you are. However at seven months you can be 99.9% certain they have had reasonable time to print it.
Thanks for the advice .. been going crazy waiting and going to the post box every day.. plus work stopped me driving 5 months ago as well ... I smoked at night for ankolysing spondylitis, and it helped so so much I never considered to be dangerous behind the wheel , but hey I know there are rules , anyhow big thanks.

Hi I really appreciate your response and a massive thanks .. just to update you I have called the police today as I’m still waiting to hear , I finally got through to the police officer in charge today .. he told me they only got the blood results back last week , which is pass the 6 months , it’s now actually 7 months do I presume they cannot now charge ? Your response once again would be very much appreciated

Your employer stopped you from driving when you haven't been convicted?
That's crazy.
You are obviously employed by buffoons.

Your employer stopped you from driving when you haven't been convicted?
That's crazy.
You are obviously employed by buffoons.
Yes they totally are !!! They say it’s company policy, but I read the policy and there is no mention of it , only being banned or points do I have to inform them , they don’t even allow me to drive my own car on site ! , hey thanks for you feedback

No, sorry, more of a Twitter person (although not as TipsyNurse... some things are best kept from your employer ?).

No, sorry, more of a Twitter person (although not as TipsyNurse... some things are best kept from your employer ?).
Yeh hi , sorry I was curious so searched Instagram and did see a tipsy nurse on there , Jesus what am I like I must be coming across like some weirdo or something, trust me I’m not , although probably do have my moments?, yeh sorry I totally get that it’s private, anyhow thanks for all your support, driving at work again now and can move on with life.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off