first time offence clean licance

Convicted Driver Insurance

SLF27

So hears how the story gowes I had some dinner and 2 pints of guninnis and was going though a high stress point of my life and decided to go somewhere where I had fond memory's to sort my head out got pulled over by the police dragged out of my car handcuffed me then did a breathalyser test then got taken to the police station and did 2 more breathlizer tests hitting 56 and had to talk to the duty doctor at the police station then in the morning had to do fingerprints and foot prints and got charged at 10.30 where from there they took me to a mental hoptial for an assessment I got released from there hours later after speaking with a social worker and a dr who set up an appointment with my gp to help me closer to home and had to wait for my buddy and my perants to come get me out and pick my car up got court on the 24th I really don't know what to do as im self employed and work all over the uk what would you advise

I'm sorry to hear about the position you are in. To be fair, most people in your position plead guilty and hope the Court have some leniency, which given your circumstances will surely apply to you. Hiring a lawyer will help a little as they will speak for you and explain your case in a more acceptable manner but either way as you are a first time offender and there was nothing too serious in the manner of your driving the fine and disqualification should be relatively low.

Hope this helps. Best of luck.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off